
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Big Day Of My Life :D
Friday was my sis and my Birthday! <3We went to MidValley after breakfast at OUG Met many sentosarian there lol :D After we bought some socks, we went bowling! But, i don't play well on this stupid bowling game Crying-Out-Loud! LOL And my total marks was only 50 something hahs! i can do more better just i don't have the luck today! :D After that, we went home at around 5 something afternoon 7p.m something went to Golden Sun for dinner Dad book-ed a room for about 25 of us LOL I really don't understand! Its just our birthday, why must him invite so many people to join this celebration LOL But quite fun too :D there's karaoke in the special room in Golden Sun LOL brother brought psp but borrowed to our cousins And luckily ah si brought laptop ! I can check my facebook mail :D omfgosh! So many commentsss, replied one by one and NOT COPIED AND PASTED! It take so long time to do this without missing out anyone lol Chatted with Chean Han and Wennishe TOO and they said they have to go to have their dinner! And they don't know i was having mine while chatting with them :D Shut down the laptop when both of them gone! After eating, we sing again lol and suddenly we shocked! A waiter came in our room and sang the song( idk whats the song's name) by Nicholas Chang LOL he sing quite good but i sing better than him LOL Then. my uncle told me : This is the best, nicest cake ever! He asked : You know whats the cake? I answer : idk LOL He said: I give you some tips. Its the cartoon u like the most! I said: LOL? (What cartoon i like? hmm..) I answer: Totally spies? ( I like this cartoon when i was still young) LOL He sais: NO! Den i asked: whats that then? He told me: Sailormoon! I said: HUH? I DON'T LIKE SAILORMOON! lol so when he opened the cover i was quite shocked i saw something thats totally different with the answer my uncle told me! LOL! HSM3 I love it so much! :D and it taste nice too hahs! TQ so much! But y must i share my cake with ah si and ah en! awww, hate this LOL! 10 something, went to karaoke AGAIN And i was playing psp while walking, and when we goin to the room, the waiter stop me and said : BECAREFUL! I stopped and answer : Okay! I was so suprise when i went in the room! It was so damn big! and there even have a snooker table! LOL and you couldnt believe how big is it! LOL 12.45 something at the midnight, we went home! |