//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Saturday 8.5.2010
Went to carrefour for roller with kien yung, zhi khang, khang yao, wai mun, yen theng and jia hui :D
Saw some sentosarians too! (:
Planned to buy birthday present for my bro after roller but LiYin was arrived to fetch us home!
Night, have a awesome bbq party! Enjoy spending my time with my dearest families and LiYin!
My bro's friends are funny too! :DD

Sunday 9.5.2010
It was Mothers' Day! My bro brought us to THE MINES after tuition. We bought a RM85's watch for my mum! My mum showed her sweetest smile on her face when i gave her the present! Awwww, I LOVE YOU, TOO! MUM. After that, went sing k with my family only for 1 hour long! xD
p.s. I was now thinking what to give my dad during fathers' day! HAHA!

Monday 10.5.10
Early in the morning, when i was brushing my teeth, my mum told me that the watch we gave her was left in the karaoke room! I was like WTF?! And after school she told me the watch was in her handbag! Phew. U better dont lost it mum. I noe it isnt a nice present but please keep it properly! HAHA!

Tuesday 11.5.10
TODAY IS NOT MY DAY!
Read ah en's blog. I think she will update about it. She will tell you all the funniest scene she saw today and laughing non stop to me!