//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Happy Daddy's Day

This is what i saw at sunway pyramid and wanna buy for my best-est daddy but its useless and only for hiasan. So didnt waste money on it xD












I noe Im late for 1 day!
HAHA. nvm larh. horh? xD

Happy Daddy's Day! :DD
Sorry for nvr giving you any present!
Hahaha. will buy you another day (:

Sunday morning,
Happy Father's Dayy! :D
HUH?! Aiyo, I forgot liao!
LMAO!


Anyway, I didnt know yesterday was Fathers' day, TOO!
I thought was next sunday.
Hahaaa, went mines for buying sushi home.
Eats alot D:
Planned to buy present for dad, but too bad we didnt bring enough money! HAHA





thats all for today larh! :D
nights world !
bye