
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
8 July 2010
Another brand new day. Wished my sister happy birthday early in the morning before i went school. I think i'll be the first one who wished, i guess? haha.Oh yea, and early in the morning like 5.45 or 6 o'clock. I texted ah wye, and asked him forward to liong that SPAIN WON THE MATCH! OMG. Im so hyper because of that larh. Ahhh, First of all, I would like to thanks the octopus, paul? I couldnt remember its name. What i remembered is the way it move really nausea but i still love it. HAHAA. woots. Bye, Germany! You all did play well. But i dont like GERMANS! :P And went to school, students' and teachers' topic were all about the octopus. One of the dicipline teacher said :"lets kill the octopus! We can cook sambal!" ROFL! woots. althought argentina and england couldnt beat germany this time. But i noe they'll be better 4 years later. Always support you all :D >>>> During the most bored-est lesson which is BM, received two love letters. Hoax* I'm not charm at all, k? HAHAA. The two letters really made me laugh like hell. OMG, Im laughing non stop during lesson. Do you see who is the letter from? hahaha! (不是Jee Sam写的) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Practise singing in the ICTL room for the last three period. woots. its kinda fun ! and then nilam, crap again. Took a photo of boon wye. woah, so damn yeng larh! :D Went home. Take a nap till evening. After that i went room and open the computer. When i on my facebook, pop out a message from David, fyi, he's my dad! LOL He's always that free, always chat with me at facebook. and pop out a word :" I love you" zzzz. Ennarh noe liao larh! love ya too *hearts! >>>> >>>> >>>> Dinner today :
I noe its a lots! OMG. gaining my weight again, ahhhh. i wanna lose weightttt! After dinner, took some photos. |