
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Blues
![]() Sigh* Feel so stress and blues these days. I dont know what to do. I feel like crying all the time, and my tears flows up non-stop now. Thursday. Cried a lotsa times. Scolded by 3 to 4 teachers today! WTF? And its not my fault! Early in the morning around 6.40. waited for senior at dewan block G for 15 minutes or more. and i found she's in the computer room. Geeeeeee! Ahhh. Friends are definitely something you can't live without ♥this is so true. I found this at shelley's status. (: When i was blue, my friends are all trying to comfort me. TQVM!Night, went to tuition. The tears dropped in a sudden. i didnt want to cry! Garh! Trying to make myself better and pretend that Im okay. After tuition, went home and rush for the pameran thingsss! Here, I would like to thanks my dearest daddy and mommy, they helped me alot. Ah Si and Ah En TOO! Love you all. *hearts! Friday. Finally, finallyyyyyyyy, the pameran day is here! *SIGHHH. Dont wanna comment much bout this. And its like last year again, staying in my own club all day instead of going around and play! Bored. Because we actually doing nothing there. Love the teachers-singing-part. (: Thanks Ms.M.Leong and Cik Yap coming to support. Love you bothhh! :D I feel like quiting music club next year or maybe right now. Idk why. I dont feel like joining it anymore. Swee G, Finally i noe why u dont wanna come today. And you proved that your decision is the right one. ![]() I'm DOWN DOWN DOWNNN! D: bye. |