//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Monday :D
Can you see my eye bags? WTF!

Woah, i slept at 4 yesterday and woke up late for school today. I usually reach school at 6.40 but today i woke at 6.30! OMFGGG! Luckily we didnt late for school. Its so embarrasing. hahaha.
and im so freaking tired today.
I sleep in sivik class, and gratefully teacher didnt scold because she watched fifa final yesterday night too. Woottts! Hahahaa.
And here, I have to congrates SPAIN, for wining the match and becoming new world cup champion. hahaha. Love the spain's goalkeeper! He play really well. :D And, the prediction of the octopus is really accurate. haha.

I think nothing else to update larh.
p.s. Im glad that everything settled, but i dont feel the same anymore. But i believe every friendship grow stronger after an arguement :D

and remember click on my nuffnang ads yea :D