//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Sweet one :D

First of all, i would like to warn you all. the photos below may be ugly! Be ready before you view.
Hahaa. because my ugly face will maybe scared you, as i have no photoshop to edit these! Anyway, enjoy :D










Me and my lil cousin :D And i look thin! am I? LOL. not really larh. hahaha







Is this any better? hahaha :P


Peeps. Im blogging again :D
Em, Yesterday went to dunno-what hotel. Hahaha. sorry. will check out the hotel's name later :D
Em. there's renovation was really great! *love






This is oilyyyy! I didnt eat anyone :P Proud of myself. haha


and many more delicious food else, sorry couldnt upload all. (:


Spent a wonderful night theree.
Afternoon, leave.


Bye, dunno-what-name hotel. I'll miss youuuu (:



My Mom/ Sista and I


>>>>>>>>



Evening, went to my cousin sister engagement dinner :D



And while we having our dinner. Ah si keep cam-whoring!
Gosh. Sitting beside her feeling embarrassing TOO!
She's all the time taking photos, even when the waitress serving us drink or when my cousin sister giving speech on stage!
Ah. but i did take some photoss too larh!
HAHAA.
And and, my cousin sister and her future hubby look sweet larh!
Awwww, admire-ing :P LOL

p.s.Yea, found that hotel's name. It is CONCORD HOTEL. sorry if my spelling was wrong :P
Off to sleep, tmr have to date En.Shahril :D
Bye.
Love (:
More photos, FACEBOOK :D
I think ah si will upload MORE and MORE photos