//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Titleless.
有一些事情未必不停就想不起
例如我爱你在大声喊也没回音.
梁文音-亲爱的是我. (:

I felt so sleepy today i dunno why. I sleep early lorh yesterday. 12.15 or maybe a little bit later. But it consider early for me. And i saw my eye bags are more obvious now. Geeee! I hate this. It made me look more ugly. I noe i was already ugly now, but it make me become uglier! ahh.
During assembly, I slept on my friend's back, HAHAHA. So syok!

Recess time, I FORGOT THAT I HAVE TO GO LIBRARY FOR MEETING. when i went up there, i saw WTF. Only few people were there in the library. And they didnt mark attendance, i dunno whats the point i went for meeting. Ish. somemore i have to run AFTER i finish my breakfast. tsk tsk!

And after school, walked to esso with zen wai for his ice cream. wtf. he's so childish larh! Darn! Walking with him really embarrassing one! Gah. Just pretend i dont know him! And when we return to the school hall. Everyone was asking zen wai for the ice cream. hahahah! so funny. They keep scolding him "selfish one" I was laughing my ass out and watching a free show there!
Hahah.

Oh yea. And i saw SJ with his girlfriend today. LOL. noe you both sweet larh! hahah.
Ah Hui, This is SJ's girlfriend. *pointing at the girl.
Ohhhh! Whispering to that girl* so bad taste de you?
ROFLMAO
Woi, i dont want to click your nuffnang liao.
Dont click larh. Like i care!
Hahahahaa!
Suan liao larh you. I'll remember you. Dont let me know who's your boyfie next time.
OKAYYYY! *starred at him
Me Ah En SJ's girlfie SJ.


hahaha. okay i think its time to go now.
Byeeee :D
love ya! (: (: