//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
30 August 2010
Gosh slept at 4.30 or later yesterday night. Not to celebrate National Day but my cousin's birthday. :D
Haha. The adults are all crazy. No joking, they are real crazy.
OMG, Imagine, when a person drunk, he can do everything out of your expectation, Seriously, I never ever see a person crazy like them. LOL
Well, as long as we enjoy ourselves right?


I did this with my little cousin, Awww, she's absolutely the cutest baby girl. I heart her so much! But she didnt wanna take photo with me ISHH.


Is this nice? xD Have more photos. But couldnt upload now cause they are all in my uncle's camera. :D

Okay the topic shall end here.


These days happened so many things.
Everythings came together, and i dont know what to do. I'm lost!
SIGH. I don't know how to react. They don't know everything yet they still judge me like that. I'm really sad. What to do. Haiz.
I believe everything will end and pass soon, but.. how soon?


And i wanna thanks all my friends here. I love them more than you can imagine.
TQVM, for being my friends, for everything you all gave to me, for everytime when i need you guys, you all will be surely there. I'm really thankful to have you guys as my friends.

Catherine, Swee Gee, Vickki, Bryan, Lian Kit, Zhan Hang.



Should i believe her?
Should I give her a one last chance?