
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Happiness
![]() "Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones that ignore us, love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones who love us." Morning, went to Encik Shahril tuition. Thought we were the latest one, but the teacher was even later than us. haha! Okay than new face here again, after two or three weeks, but this time, the new student is MALAY. She's prettay and cute. Didnt have the chance to talk to her today. she is so quiet. LOL After the tuition, went to belakong jusco. And went to the popular there, bought some revision books, but I dont really think i'll do any revision tho. haha! Okay then, saw a book name "幸福就像狗尾巴" or something like that. And i found this nice sentence! haha. 幸福就像是狗尾巴 当你兜了一圈又一圈, 尾巴永远都在前方奔跑. 当你停了下来, 继续往前走, 幸福的尾巴就会一直跟着你的 ;D is trueeeee. (: ![]() okay then off to Jusco. Ah Si received a text from xiao shu shu said that they're coming back tomorrow afternoon. WTF!WTF!WTF! I'm not missing him actually, I'm missing his son. LOL! And they said they'll be coming back today night, and ended up? I can't see my cute little cousin for one more day again! Geeeeee! Fyi, my uncle went to JB to attend a meeting, then celebrate my cousin's birthday there. And, I would like to wish her early-happy-birthday :DMiss ya loadss. Love ya much Good news for SweeG, I've finished 假如爱有天意!Like, FINALLYYYYY, right? haha. sorry let you been waiting so long for this. anyway I'm done now. Will bring it for you on Monday ;D |