//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
I'm kinda lazy to update my blog these days.
Dont know why.
And I don't know whathehell happen to my computer or blogger?
The page are like zooming out. Everythings become so small.
Its hard to see.
LOL.

And I'm glad there's no tuition class today. So that i don't have to see her.
Actually, till now i dont know how to face her.
Can't she just admit what she did and ask for our forgiveness?
And now I don't know what to do.
Just let it be.


These days I was addicted to twitter.
I tweet much.
I prefer twitter more than blogger.
haha. ;D

I was thinking of putting some songs in my blog to make it more interesting but i dont know how to.
LOL. I know I'm stupid, I don't know this kind of high technology things. What i know only facebook, blog and twitter actually. xD
Well, will try ask for someone's help.

Thats all for today.
Bye.