
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Updating
Its time to update now.Okay well, this week, have spent lotsa times on studying and revising so couldnt have the time to update my blog. But to facebook, its still possible to on, cause i dont need to spend half to one hour on facebook. Aha! Monday, ![]() went LinLi's house again. We did Geography revision. But i really do hate this subject much. You know, I didnt have the interest on this. Gee! So, I keep telling Jing Hui that i wanna revise Sejarah and she pinched me three times for this. OUCH! Camwhored too ![]() ![]() Hahah. Not a purpose pose okay? I really did my revision. LOLWednesday Joined volleyball competition. Hahah. Its kinda fun. But somthing sad happy and im glad its finally settled. :D Then went to LinLi's house again. Shower there. Haha. Saw many body shampoo and hair shampoo there in her dad's toilet. Hahaha. Was wondering which one to use. HAHA. Well, today just did little bit Science revision due to I'm too tired after the game. Then went home 6.40 something or maybe later. Tired tired tired. Geee! Okay its time to stop here i guess? haha. bye.
love. |