
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
2010. 2010
Online at the morning.Chatting with Vickki about totally spies and banana in pyjamas. LOL ![]() ![]() recall so many of my childhood memories :D love this show when i was young. Even till now, I LOVE IT STILL. ;D Eh, who is the one with yellow hair liao ah? I forgot her name edi Clover? Yea yea I think so. LOL. She's somehow like you lorh. Everyday date with boys. hahaha! Hahahaha! I like the one long hair one, her uniform green colour one ah. She very beautiful Huh? Who? Sam. Oh oh oh oh! But i like clover more. Sam very nerd one oh. Ya larh like me marh. Beautiful and clever! LOLOLOLOLOL! Me Vickki And this ![]() hahaha! B2 Are you thinking what I'm thinking. I think I am B1. LOL. But I used to watch its chinese version. 香蕉2号,你想的是不是和我想的一样呢? 我想是的, 香蕉1号。 Hahaha. I can still remember they always langgar together. So cute. :D And the three bears. Couldnt remember their name! I like the rat's shop. What also got de. haha But no customers de. LOL yea lorh. :P Hahahaha! Awww, I wish I could turn into a child again ): **** 11 something* Went to time square with Zhan Hang, Chun Kiat, Kien Yung and Bryan. I didnt know Choon Yip, Federick and Shuh Yiing came too until they asked where am I. They told me they were at McDonald and we went there to look for them. Who knows they're just on the way to time square after their school dismiss. WTF. Waited them at Hot&Roll there for like 20 mins. Then after that Chun Kiat, Kien Yung, Zhan Hang, Bryan, Si and En went snooker and Shuh Yiing and I went shopping then Choon Yip and Fed went snooker too. After that met Fed and Choon Yip then go gas online look for the rest of them. Choon Yip, Fed and Shuh Yiing went home then. Felt so guilty to them ): Watched movie "Sammy's Adventures" Cartoon movie LOL. It's kinda lame and the worst thing is we didnt buy any popcorn, food or drinks in. WTF. BORED! Hahaha! Went BBQ Plaza for dinner after the movie, *Thumbs up. I love the bacon! LOL RM75 something for the dinner. OMG. So expensive huh? Ride lrt to sungai besi station then waited brother for picking us up. (: bye.
love. |