//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
School is BORED but home is MORE.
Hey peeps.
Skipped school today. It's bored at school. What can we do is only gamble.
It's real bored. But unexpected it's MORE bored staying at home doing nothing. Although it is more comfortable then school. But still no one can talk to. Only online, facebook, twitter and tv.
And we're going school tomorrow!
Thats something like seminar talking bout hair care, skin care and makeup or whatever. I just wanna see my friends. hah!


BOREDOM is killing :X
Idk what to do now.
I dont feel like update my blog but I dont wanna left it dead and this is the reason I'm here. (:


Kien Yung asked to go desa petaling tonight. And i told him its too last minute to ask for my parents permission. Zzz. Always use me to see his wife. Grrr.

I asked my dad twice but he didnt give me an answer, STILL.
I don't know should I ask again. -.-''

Am going shabu shabu tomorrow after school with Li Yin.
And i do really hope she forgot that i owe her a meal. haha!
Cause shabu shabu is quite expensive as I've used lotsa money this month. LOL



My days are now fulfill with outings
Geee. But i dont think my parents will let us hang out with friends that often as we already go out with friends for like 3, 4 times these two weeks. Goshh -.-''


I wanna play volleyball so desperately!
But where to play? I seriously have no idea. zzz


Yesterday we are ordered to draw a poster about "Cinta akan alam sekitar"!
And this is what me, Jing Hui and Zheng Yann done.
Is it nice?

Well at least still better than Ah Si, Vickki, Jun Wai, Ah En and Kien Yung's one. hahaha
Am I right?

Hahaha. I bet they'll scold me when they see this. LOL :P
I dont care. hahaha.


Like there's nothing else to do in school beside gamble. Grr.
Owhohh. I got this when bryan is still concentrating on his sudoku. hehee.

Zhi Khang. Waiting for school dismiss haha!


Hey I got to know that today basketball competition winner also got no hamper. haha!
I'm sooooo happy. Because I dont get hamper too! LOL



Bye.
Love.