//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Fun day (:

Today didnt have lesson at all. Sit at the hall for the whole day. wtf.
Return books to the school. (:
Kien Yung really caring one. Yesterday night said today will come down and help us take the book up to our class. Awww, how nice? Doesn't like SOMEONE. Taught him play roller, not even a thankyou from him, but asked people begged him for helping. WTF.

Play UNO with marcus, wai yuen, chun kiat, zheng yann, ah en, vickki and jing hui at the hall.
It's really FUN.
Enjoying my form 3 life.
3 months later have to start form 4 class. OMG. Don't know can I handle or not. It's really a NO NO for me.

Whole day with Zheng Yann and Vickki today haha. (: *heart
Went squad club with them.
Didnt go to music club for some reason and might quit music club next year. :D

Club time
vickki me zheng yann

Yerrrrr, 我不懂怎样回家,没有人载我叻。
要不要去KFC?
蛤?放学就去阿?
是啦。我call我妈妈先,应该没有问题的
okay.
*call mum
and she said wait us at KFC.

ZhengYann 你等下几点回?
2 点多呱,做么?
去KFC咯?
我没有钱叻。
我妈妈请。
哦,我去我去我去!
yerrrr 几现实阿?
是咯
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!


School dismiss*
Mum waited outside our school.
So we went KFC together.


Many funny things happened there
Ah En Zheng Yann Mummy Ah Si all together

Eh, 我妈妈讲她不请哦。
蛤?酱我从这里走路回!
LOL
什么?我只剩一块钱罢了。
ROFLMAO
我妈妈请啦!
不要吓死我!

ROFLOLMAO!
En told everything to mum and my mum was laughing there.
Zheng Yann felt very embarrassing, but we all keep telling him its okay, not biggie. ahahaha!
Then he decide to help my mum to take the food.
Who knows?? LOL
He dropped everything on the floor and KFC was in total silent suddenly and looking at us
Then we all laughed like hell and seeing ZhengYann looking at those chickens which dropped on the floor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And he said 给安娣知道我没有钱,要她请,现在又酱。ahhhhh!
LOLOLOLOLOL!

But my mum just went here and said 做么酱不小心啊
I saw the tears in his eyes! LOL.
I know he almost cry out already, hahahaha!


Zheng Yann 你不要哭啊!我觉得你要哭出来了。
一点点咯。
omgomg funny lerh!
hahahahaa!

LOL!
拔了那个皮就可以吃了。


你拔也拔到有心点咯, 拔一点不拔一点。
一些没有动到地嘛。
哇,你酱厉害啊?酱请问下哪里没有动到地的?

burst into laughter again.


And actually Vickki is walking back with Zheng Yann one,
But when my mum said she can help Vickki back,
she just react with "hahaa.. bye zheng yann!"
WHAT KIND OF FRIEND HUH? :X
hahahahahahahahahaha

In the cars still non-stop laughing bout Zheng Yann
poor guy hahahahahah!
If I'm going school tomorrow, I'll help to promote his name. But I'm skipping school so, too bad.


To my friends, I wont be like the LIAN. lol


"Thats what a friend is for, when your lost in darkness and searching for the light, to help you through those lonely nights, when everything around you fails just hold out your hand, and i'll come running, thats what a friend is for."
-Marty Keith



"Once upon a blue moon a wish apon a star, you find someone to help you find out who you are, I never thougth that love could feel the way you make me do, so as a token of our love, I say these words to you."
-Marty Keith