//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Went The Mines with Jing Hui and LinLi today. Thx Si for her accompany (:
We went to the arcade centre and took some photos :D


Isn't this nice. It just cost RM15 each time. OMGOMG its so CHEAP!
I can still remember last time i took cost me RM30 or more. This is so much cheaper! :D
And it's nicer <3!



Went to a book shop. Couldn't remember the shop's name
Plan to buy a book.And this is the book I wanted to buy. I was attracted by these words.

那琴音缱绻悠长,不断回放着我那天真却不可抑止的初恋。

那琴音曲折跌宕,猝不及防地击中了我们相约到地久天长的友情。

而那琴音,却在某一天,突然戛然而止了。

我却完全来不及防备。


**

她以为,她是不会逃开的。那些爱情中的隐隐疼痛混合着青春独特的伤,在她的心间压出一道道孤独的淤痕。让她知道,这个世界远比她想象的大,并且充满了无尽的意外。就像她意外的初恋,意外的友谊,以及,那曲意外邂逅的琴音


OMG. Isn't it nice to read. I wanted to buy this. But after that i saw a CUTE purse. I struggle which to buy and lastly, I decided to buy the purse. Awwww. I didn't buy the book! I will go back buy it one day later. (:


I WANNA SHOP SO BADLY!
asked my dad for permission to go timesquare this wednesday with my primary school friends (:
Gonna have a gathering there. Awww, I miss all so them.
And CATHERINE LOW JIA WEN, I miss you the MOST! :D
Hope dad let us skip school and go to time square this coming wednesday. GodBlessMe! :)




todouss. (:
love.