
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
):
![]() Got our PMR result today. Ahhhhh. Am seriously disappointed. Though this is what I expected. 虽然是预料之中, 但是看到成绩, 还是会忍不住难过。 Should do better in SPM. PMR is not important like everyone said right? Hahahaa. So just forget about it. Ahhhhh. My parents didnt scold me for getting such bad result. THANKS GOD! Im not going to tell how many A I got here. Just ask me personally if you're curious about it okay? :) But I think most of my friends know. -.-'' Thanks facebook. Never fail to spread news. lol. Oh yeah and grates everyone who did well in PMR. And those who don't, cheer up okay? Look forward to SPM :) Btw, have to thanks Vickki and ZY for the present(s). appreciate :) ♥ Two more weeks to school reopen. See you guys soon!♥ bye. love. |