
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Heyyeehh. ;) Back to blog. (: After waiting for quite some times, finally I can hang out with my dearest friends ;D Watched THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER Nice indeed. And I'm just too tired as I planned to sleep in the cinema.LOL. But of course I wont waste my money this way though I did not pay for the movie. hahaha! i still watched till the end. I think they just set the volume too high, my eardrums can probably damaged. -.-'' After 1 hour 59 minutes sitting in the cinema, we went out and looked for AhSi, Kien Yung, Zhi Khang and Zhan Hang. We got seriously nothing to do. And those boys like shopping even more than girls. LOL. Then those boys went shopping themselves and so do we girls. ;) Bought many things today. Erm. got a bracelets as my birthday pressie from Catherine(Hearts)! And three mysterious present which is from Zhi Khang, Zhan Hang and Kien Yung. They put all their presents to us in a big box. Thankyou everyone. Especially Kien Yung. He said the present that he gave to Si are very big different with the ones he gave to me and en. He even texted me and apologise haha! Its okay lah. Thats the difference between 100% and 60%. LOL. He said he didnt bring much money to time squre today. And he used up RM150 today half of them are used for our birthday present(s) I guess? hahaha. Awww. THANKYOU SO MUCH. ;) We went to Starbucks coffee and met up those boys after dunno-how-long walking. Then Cath and Leng Ying wanna go back home early. ): We took some photos before they leave :) 5 o'clock we went to BBQ Plaza to have our "dinner"? x) Then ride LRT back to Sungai Besi and waited dunno-how-long at the LRT station for my dad. I'm singing at there to avoid myself from falling asleep. LOL. Those passers-by looking at me and my "already-sleeping" sisters beside me. haha! I'm actually fishing there already. I'm TOTALLY EXHAUSTED! I think that's all for today. |