//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
I seriously miss 2010!
Yesterday went Shabu Shabu to celebrate Swee Gee's birthday! ;D
Having fun but was in a bad mood some times because of some reasons.

No offence but i don't really enjoyed the party.
Because i don't know most of them who attended the party. I mean Im not close with them.
So who should I talk to? I don't have a common topic to talk with the one(s) who sat with me.
Like I can only chat with Ah En.

But of course we still having fun there :)


p.s I didn't upload much photos because i look ugly in almost every photos i took that day! ):


I don't know is the title suit this post. Cause i may not missing the pass year. Maybe I'm just missing my friends who were so closed with me before but was like a stranger(s) to me now!
Yea. It's Kien Yung, Zhi Khang, Lian Kit, Pui Shi, Shee Mun, Jing Hui and etc etc. and honestly, i miss Cherry too. :)


Rewind to last time when we celebrated Pui Shi's birthday party here. omg. that time was having so much much much fun! Kien Yung and Zhi Khang, used to ordered 5 or more plates of pork at once. Yea and when the counter annouced whose car was blocking people's car. They will stand up and said "EH MY CAR'S BLOCKING!" lol. how humorous?! LOL. Laughter would never stop with them around. :D
Kien Yung: "Not same block is like that one lorh" LOL.
yea lorh so true. Our distances now so far horh?

They're like brother to me. But now its the feeling like i cant even talk to my brothers more than 5 sentences a week. How sad? lol.
Hope that we wont be more more stranger than now lah. :)

Just now when i was searching composition for my chinese journal. I found this. and i seriously like it. :)

每个年初都是最快乐的,新的一年,新的感觉,更重要是的每个新年都会有新的愿望,今年更是如此。去年的三百六十五天里,有快乐,有难过,有相聚,有离别。

  我很感谢我的去年,就是去年让我懂得很多,长大很多,更让我懂得了人要活在当下,就像莎士比亚说的,时钟的表面只有两个字就是现在,没错,人最重要的就是看准现状,既不是预料未来,也不是活在过去,这两者都没有活在当下实际。

  每个人的去年都有很多事情发生,令人欣喜的或者不愿提起的,不过不管怎么样,都过去了,今年,大家都要很努力,至少要比去年过得好,比去年快乐,比去年成熟,比去年的成绩好

  今年,我会更爱我身边爱我的人,我会更理解父母的做法,我会让自己更快乐,我会学有所成,不像过去的那些日子里的自己,没完没了在承诺,没完没了在敷衍。

  2011,我会好好的,大家都要好好的!




(:


shall off now. Mum's nagging and I'm still doing my homeworkssss!

this is what i found just now. It suits me weih! lol

我上高一了。  
我不兴奋也不悲哀,我的心如死水。其实这就是一种莫大的悲哀,哀莫大于心死。可是我身边的人个个都活得很滋润,成天张着嘴 笑,露出一口白牙齿或黄牙齿。不会笑的也是埋头做题,一副很有理想很有追求的样子。我知道他们的生活才是我理所当然的归属,我知道没有理想和追求的人是多 么地可耻,我也知道理科生不要有太多思想做好题就行。但知道仅仅就是知道而已。我知道天上有个大月亮,可我一辈子也别想上去,人类那伟大的一脚注定轮不到 我去踩。    


BYE. ;D