//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
新年快乐!;)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR readers. ;)
I have lots to say but don't know where to start.

Okay let's start with CNY eve,
Mum came wake me up at evening and said "everyone waiting for us " then when I opened my eyes, I saw my cousin who should be at Aus now. omg @@ so suprise! Ahhh I SERIOUSLY MISS HIM BADLY! It's great to see him again. :)

then reunion dinner, fyi, my family is big. I mean there are big amount of people. So we seperate into two tables. Adults one table and children another one. :)

The karaoke system remains running while everyone having dinner. We sing "勇气 by 梁静茹" together loudly as the karaoke is playing the song when we still having our dinner. LOL. so cute lah everyone! x)

Gambling non stop. haahaha! Someone really destroy our mood to play. :X

1st day of CNY.
Went to 大姨's house like usual to see lion dance.
wai po taking oranges :)

the people fell down and got injured. OUCH.

after that came back home for breakfast then everyone came.
We took big family photos like what we do every cny. lol
This year, my family and I are all wearing yellow! hahaha! (:


wai po and I :)


new year decoration :)

Father and son playing "pop pop" ;D



2nd day of CNY.
12 noon went to 二舅舅's house to 拜年 and waited for 三姨,二姨, 大舅舅, 小阿姨's family. :)
We were watching david blain magic show while waiting for them. He's AWESOME!
After 阿姨s ,舅舅s and cousins reached we went to 大姨 house again. lol. told ya my family is BIG FAMILY! LOL

We took ang pows. Mum giving angpow to Jedi, my cousin sister's son. :)

We camwhore too! having fun with cousins. hahaha!


COUSINS *love
Hang sheng gor gor missing because he's at his "future" mother-in-law's house that time at Johor HAH!

cousins again :)

we three with hang tin gor gor, the perasan one. lol

mummy(s) :D

Daddy and 二姨丈 :)

Ah Si and Hang Tin. :)
Mum : Woah they very match leh. Show everyone* lol

Me and hang tin. :)
Mum: wow this very cute leh. *show everyone again. duh lol


After that went to hei loi dang, serdang to have reunion dinner again. hahaha! :)
We seperated into three tables because there are 35 people of us. lol

Homed at 7 or 8 something.
We played 百万大歌星 with our karaoke system. I was in group with Hang tin gor, ah si and pei wen jie. hahah! We losed the game at last ): Ah En's team win! lol. Their song so easy lah. ours hear also never hear before leh. but we still got 4 correct out of 6 :)

Gambled till late midnight. Force Chia Sing not to sleep so early because i wanna take photo with her as she is leaving the next day morning. hahaha but she's so tired yet she still accompanied me till 1 or 2 o'clock a.m ! sorry lah. Then we take photos next day before they leave. hahah
Because there's too many guest that day. Ah Si, Ah En, Pei En,Pei Wen jie jie and I went to Xiao shu shu's house sleep. Si En and I sleep together at Popo's room. haha!


3rd day of CNY.

Stay at home for the whole day. watch tv and gamble all day. lol
s-i-e-n!


4th day of CNY.
Went breakfast at the mines, palace moon.
After that, we went back home.
Then Xiao shen, Pei Shan, Pei En, Pei Wen jie jie, gor gor, bao bei, yanson went 1U for movie.
Mummy, 二姨 and wai po went 大姨's house if i not mistaken.
Si En and I went Zhan Hang's house.
Daddy, xiao shu shu and 二姨丈 went massage! hahaa.

playing cards :)

playing UNO

Chun Kiat's turn

playing phone lol





5th day of CNY.
Begged dad and mum for skipping school but they dont allow. ish
then not feeling well called dad and he came fetch us at 9.
I was sick and feel like fainting all the time.
I DIDNT PRETEND THAT I'M SICK FOR SKIPPING SCHOOL OKAY!
oh and cousins left today! bye ): Will miss you all loads!
I think we will be meet when christmas which is still long long to go ):

Okay i guess that's all for today.

oh oh yea. today i went for photo-taking.
I asked teacher " Can do peace ah?"
teacher Jamuna : "cannot! serious one!"
Me : " then can smile?"
teacher Jamuna : "cannot serious one!"
Me: "okay lorh!"

Go on stage and sit.
The photographer said "SMILE" then i smile.
Then i asked "Eh cantik tak? Tengok!" I go beside the uncle and he showed me my photo
"YERR very ugly leh. Take one more can ah?" lol
The uncle laughed. teacher Jamuna said "cannot or you pay another RM1 "
"YERR." then i go sit down and asked the uncle take one again. hahaha *WINK
the uncle so friendly lah he help me to take another one. but idk is the second one nicer or not. ):
HAHAHA thank you leh. x)

p.s and i forget to tell I watched 天天好天! NOT BAD lah. lol ;)
why i look so pale? ):


Kay lah bye. :D