//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
157th post.
28th March 2011.
What a day. I've forgot to bring my school bag to school today. How careless and forgetful am I?
Dad asked "How can this happened on you?" I was lol-ing non-stop.
And then before I went down from the car dad said he'll send my bag here later. Aww, But i rejected him and told him today only have 4 periods to go which is BM, BI, Add Math and Sejarah. Who knows today Add Math periods teacher checked our homeworks again. Wei Yi said " every time you forget to bring your books teacher will check homework one!" Yea seriously, every time when i brought my book and did all my homework nicely teacher don't ask or don't care at all. And when I forgot to bring my homeworks she'll check ONE-BY-ONE!
Conclusion: I AM REALLY BAD LUCK!
Pooi Yen said I am the first and the only one who forgot to bring school bag to school. Not bad lah at least got one record. lol (:
Ah En said " I don't understand how dare you go school without your school bags? If I was you, I'll cry and beg until dad send us home and take my bag" LOL.



在乎久了会崩溃
If only I could make time stop, believe me I would try. –King Triton (The Little Mermaid)
过往的欢乐是否褪色? 想问你怎么舍得?




Emmy Ho Shin Tze 
My kind, caring, lovely, pretty, good, awesome.....cousin. I LOVE HER. lol
She loves to do her assignment last minutes and always appear in front of us whenever there's any delicious or expensive meal. lol
And she loves dark skin people like her boyfriend and, ME! haha.
I think she always have an on diet plan but always FAILED! but still beautiful haha.
内在美 more important mah. x)
Okay I'm already speechless now and don't know what to say but don't worry. I won't tell people that you requested me to write a post about you. I'll keep this secret!  (:
I love you. from bottom of my heart




Oh and not to forget to thanks one of my bestie, Swee Gee. She did this background for me. aww. how nice of her. Erm actually I'm thinking of changing it, but i scare I'll waste her time for doing all this for me. lol. anyway thanks.


and thanks Cath for changing my blogger layout into classic template again. Though now I changed back to blogger design. lol. So sorry I know you will forgive me. haha! ;) hearts ya!