//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
160th post.
Just randomly update bout school life. (:
I LOVE SCHOOLING. Though some lessons are really boring but most of them are interesting like B.M, B.C, Chemistry, Math, ....
Last Tuesday we did our experiment during Bio period. It's kinda fun.





It's hard to maintain temperature of 37 degree celsius all the time. duh. lol
















Met up my hubby. My friend's calling me Mrs. Kim now. HAHAHAHAHAH. I LOVE MY HUBBY.
당신을 사랑합니다{}





this is better but the one who took this never told me my hubby was "upsidedown-ing" 


finally, the right one. ;D


Wednesday went Pizza Hut with Man Ni, Shu Qi, Yen Chen, Cheah Cheng and Pooi Yen. I remembered I last went there was the first day of school. The heavy raining day, with Zhi Khang, Kien Yung, Bryan and my sisters of course. lol. Aww, time really passed that fast.



Saturday. As you know that's always many people like to skip school if there's class during weekend. So our class attendance was just 20/36. Considered as not bad lah. ;)
I was bored and I wrote my hubby's name on a A4 paper until the paper was full with my hubby's name. Though its only 24 of his names there. hahah cause i wrote it big. haha! ;D



Hey. I wanna share this old song with you guys. It's nice. and made me cried badly. ENJOY ;D


My new name, call me Hyun-Jae! HAHAHA. ;D


It means wisdom and respect. hahaha ;)



Bye, ;D
love.