//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Australia trip Day 1
Okay, Shall seriously update my blog now. I know I'm an inefficient blogger. duh. Actually I have lotsa things to update but you know, I'm LAZY lah. I always spent hours time on blogging once i start blogging. lol. Okay. now I have to update about my Langkawi trip, and my Australia trip and Mothers' Day and holiday life. but, geee, let just start with my australia trip first. The Langkawi one will update after this. Then the Mothers' Day celebration update together with Fathers' Day? Is it okay? lol. Even if it's not okay for you also never mind, because this is MY blog. hahah.

Okay. Day 1.
We went to airport at 5 something if not mistaken. Then we went for our dinner at airport. The food there not bad lah. okay. pics pics!




Okay then we went check in our luggage. 
Waited almost an hour there. And met our tourist guide, Carson. Not sure am I spelling his name right. but it pronounce like that lah. lol. 
Then go on board and fly to S'pore for transit and met my uncle aunt and cousins.


After half an hour waiting I think, we went on board again and had a save flight to australia. 7 HOURS on the airplane. There's many nice movies and songs to watch and listen in the airplane. Quite good service also. haha. Pillow and blanket prepared. I slept quite well as the seat beside me is empty then i can lie down and sleep. ;) But others, I don't know. lol.




Okay then we arrive at 10 something in the next morning. Then we went to paradise country, i think?
Family photo.


 lol. Took photo with the koala bear. It cost $15 which is RM45 to take a photo with the koala bear. then we saw the kangaroos too.


 Isn't he cute?



Okay after that, had our lunch. and then watched some really lame show. opps.. 
After that went to our hotel. Forgot what's its name already. lol. never mind lah. There's one bottle of red wine and three chocolates free from the hotel in each room. ;) Then we walked to somewhere near by our hotel and had our dinner. There's a korean girl working there. hah. Aniyohasehyo. ;)  heh. Finished dinner then walked back to hotel. Everyone slept early this day. :)

Okay. I'M DONE. FINALLY! Will continue Day 2 and Day 3 tomorrow I guess? lol. BYE.
MY BED, I'M FINALLY COMING. ;D
Dividers