
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Australia trip Day 3
Day 3.After breakfast we off to Movie World. ;) Having lotsa fun there. Photos here. Please ignore my hair. We went to the 4D movie first then after that "Hell Driver" show? lol. Idk what name is that show. See they drift? Very yeng lorh. *Crazy! This show is funny and cool. Two thumbs up ;D See the stupid Si came blocked me. gee We went to play scooby-doo ride after the show. Then the next is this, Ignore the auntie. Baba took photos of us but all very blur. FAILED. After that we went for leather weapon ride. OMG that one seriously very scary. Its SUPER DUPER scary okay? Didnt take photo. That one is much more scarier than this. NO KIDDING. lol But I didn't ride this haha only brother, biao shu and pei en jie jie. :D After that we went for lunch. and waited for these : The Joker's car. so cute. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAA! ;P They all dance "I gotta feeling" nicely and neatly. omg so cute lorh! haha. After that, play this. this is not as scary as the genting one lah. lol spot me? Start from the one in blue t-shirt. From L-R. Brother, me, PeiEn jie jie and Biao shu. :D P.s. I accidentaly deleted my batman's photo when i typing below the photo. GEEE. fmlfml and i tried to undo but its useless. and I also tried to reupload again but it take me like forever time to upload a picture. really pissed off! I still got lots of homeworks haven done yet and I have to wake up early tomorrow and now its already 1 a.m. Gonna wake up 5 hours later. duh. The batman very YENG loh! Okay lah nevermind will upload again the other day. Shall go to bed now. BYE. |