
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Pui Yie's fifteen birthday!
Last thursday, skipped Sejarah lesson. We walked to bus stop and waited for the bus to Vickki's house. We waited for nearly one hour for the bus. And Ah Si finally lost her patient and suggested us to take taxi. Then Vickki asked "Eh, if we enter the taxi then the bus come leh?" Ah Si: "Aiya don't care le. STILL TAXI!" Who knows, the bus really reached the second we get into the taxi! SERIOUSLY BAD LUCK!Okay then reached Vickki's house 15 minutes later. Only Ah Si and I paid for the taxi. And I PAID THE MOST OF IT! Actually I expected this because I was the one sit at the front seat, normally people who sit in front should pay. Next time, squeeze also I want to squeeze to the seat behind! lol. Vickki non-stop playing piano. And made me wanna learn desperately, lol. (: Later then, Ah Si and Vickki went carefour bought McDonald for us. Hehe. Ah En keep on doing the card stuff. Then, to kill boredom, I opened the disc 义海毫情 and watched. Vickki's CD Player really cacat one. Must use the remote to open, you can't do anything without the remote. lol After don't-know-how-long waiting, they FINALLY came back with Mcdonald and McShaker is FINALLY BACK. ;D You seriously don't know how much I love the McShaker. I ate Mc Donald twice or more a week just because of the McShaker last time. It seriously taste GOOD. ;D After putting the cake in the oven, we went to living room and start with the birthday card. Vickki's mum asked Vickki to see what we made! And I followed vickki went to the kitchen and saw this! First reaction, OMGOMGOMGOMG.....YERRRRRRRRRR! lol Then we filled in with the smarties that we bought from ts. ;D Tadaaah, not bad horh? First time is like that lah. Consider quite good already and Pui Yie said it taste better than the secret recipe HAHA, Aww. :D Pui Yie really the lucky one lo. My parents also didn't eat the cake I bake before leh. lol :) Anyway. Hope that she really love it :) End. Bye love. :) |