//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
This week's story.
Okay, I wanna update about this week's school life.
Monday- 
No school because exhibition day and larian 1 murid 1 sukan 1 Malaysia held on saturday.

Tuesday- 
Went school and was suprise with Zhiqi's new hairstyle. Yeahhh, she cut it short! And 李老师 said Woi, 你剪头发了阿? 还是星期一假期太闲,拔拔下头发就变酱短了?
Classmates : ROFLOLMAO!

Wednesday- 
Went carefour with Vickki. Waited so long again at the bus stop. and  while we were waiting, we are all considering whether to call the taxi driver uncle or not as he gave us his handphone number last time. Then we saw his car pass by. Car number "4111" yeah then and we saw and comfirm is him. But we didnt stop him. and waited for the bus for don't-know-how-long. The bus finally came and i doubt did the bus driver got his driving licence. Very bad driving skill. -.- 
*skip.

Then we reached carefour and had McDonald as lunch. heh. MC SHAKER! Seriously love it. hoo :) Met Desmond there. lol. And when we was looking for seat Vickki suddenly pointed at Desmond then we was like eh? the seat occupied already mah. So we ignored her and she pointed again. And only we realize it was Desmond sitting there. You should really see Vickki's expression SO FUNNY. hahah. After lunch we met Yen Lu. and she said she shouted my name lots of time but I didnt hear so she called Vickki. lol

oh yeaaa. we bought a Instax mini album at the cost RM48. soooooo expensive lo. After that went home. :)

Thursday-
TODAY WAS KIM BEOM'S BIRTHDAYY. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
Shu Qi gave me a photo of him today. I think she got it or cut it from magazine or what. Am not sure. But behind of Kim Beom is 吴尊. Fyi, she likes 吴尊, so I asked "Eh I thought you like him, why give it to me? Poeple got daughter already then you don't want him ah?" LOL. but she still gave it to me. Then I turn behind and I saw KIM BEOM. And I was like omg so touched. She knows I like him so she gave it to me. :')
Then I wrote a "Thankyou" letter and passed to her. She said I wrote it nice so she wrote down the date and from Ah Hui at the corner of the letter. AWWW. haha. But my neighbour was envy and so she wrote a letter too, writting "She now don't like Kim Beom le, she likes Lee Jong Hyun now." and passed to ShuQi. SO BAD. HAHA.

Friday-

Pn.Sujata's drawing. Teaching us Simple Present, Simple Past and Future Tense. Her drawing's funny yet still ordered us not to laugh. lol. She said "this is you" LOL. and see the horns she drew? She said because we are  devil, even when we're baby. lol
And then chinese period went to 4A6. and 李老师 chose us, Me, WeiShan, HiaoYun, PooiYen and WoiChen to the calligraphy competition. And I told her my calligraphy writing very ugly. and she said NEVERMIND. Duh.
Me : 老师啊,我的中楷真的很丑的!不要选我啦please! 我去那边给你丢脸罢了!
李老师 :我丢得起!

and then we carried our bag and moved to block G.Then Idk what teacher told the class and she pointed at me so I asked 你有什么不爽吗?酱你又选我?And she answered 就是要选你,才显得出他们写到多美嘛! geeeeez!
 Then we walked to Block G and there' no one writting the calligraphy. So we went back to class and told teacher the competition finished. And she was like HUH? 现在才几点哦?比完了? lol. So she told us maybe they are at block E. Then we went Block E. and someone told us is at the third floor so we climbed to third floor and then a girl told us was at 2nd floor. Then we walked down again. and looked for form4 categories class by class. And who knows they said it's on the third floor so we climbed again. DUH. SOOOOOOOOOO FKING HOT. and seriously my writing is 一塌糊涂. Nehmind. I told teacher already. lol. WHO CARES? 

Today is my youngest sister's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh and we celebrated Uncle Keong's birthday together. His birthday is 11th July. Just 3 days later. So..

 This is his cake. 十三幺!
And this is my sister's

Okay. I think I shall stop here. :D
Bye.
love.