//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Shelley's 16th Birthday :D
Hellooooooooo. 
Read the title and you'll know it's Shelley's birthday! hah :D

Went Mid Valley at about 10 and walked around for Shelley's present. And then Si said Man Long is at chatime. So we went find him and after that continue searching for Shelley's present.
Then we stopped at a stall which sell those alphabets things you know that can make bracelets, necklace and other accessories and we were so suprise to know Mun Cheng work there. lol

So, we bought this for Shelley. So nice lo. hahaha. *Have to grab photos from facebook because I don't have any photos with me haha*
Should I buy "FLOWER" for myself? lol

Okay bought Chatime. Taiwan Plum add pearl 
Then we went to cinema, planned to buy "You are the apple of my eyes" tickets but they want us to prove that we're 18. Damnn. So called Pooi Yen and asked her to buy through internet. :D

After that we went arcade centre again. lol. Played car race. I vs Ah Si, Marcus and Bryan. Damn Ah Si win me at the very last second. Grr. My rank is 4/4.  ): Not fair one. Manual is faster than automatic. Thats why Bryan won the first place. lol. Ish.

Then we walked to TGIF and Jun Wai and Soo Ping came too. Bryan keep playing our present for Shelley. And when he passed back the present to me. A little diamond on the H dropped. So we went down and asked Mun Cheng if we can change another one. Luckily she said yes. (: 
Met Pooi Yen and her mum when we was running back to TGIF and she said she haven't buy present. So we accompanied her to Mid Valley to choose her present for Shelley.


Wei Shan called and said they are in the car on the way to Mid Valley already. So we were in hurry until Wei Shan texted me "At gardens ah?" The next second I received a call from I-forgot-who-already saying that they changed place to Gardens only I replied WeiShan's text. lol

Everyone was there already except Shelley and Wei Shan. So Pooi Yen and I went searching for Shelley's present again. We even went to Toy R Us. Wondering if we can buy her some card games but ended up we went to a dk-what shop which sell Japanese things beside Madam Kwan. She bought some snacks for Shelley. lol. I called Wei Shan and asked her not to go Gardens so early and she said 
"你几点来载我?"  I was like huh? I answered her " 5点" when I understand what she meant. lol

We ran back to Garden because Ah En keep calling and nagging. And Miing Pin was already hiding lmao. I went inside to see how's Miing Pin and Man Long already and they asked " 来了阿? 来了阿?"  
"还没阿!" "CHEHH!" blow out the candle* LOL

And then we all hide in the restaurant left Ah Si and Chi Hoe to take care our things. Planned to suprise Shelley when she come. We were expecting she came from the front side who knows she came from The Garden. LOL. Marcus jumped to the sofa when I shouted 来了!Bryan was the funny one. He squatted on floor and walked here and there wondering where he should hide. Then he ran to Miing Pin and Man Long there and ran back again. SO FUNNY.
This suprise was kinda failed. lol


Then they took out their cake and we started to sing birthday song. She then made her wish :D

this taste so GOOD. lol

"你的蛋糕很好吃,但是比我的差一点点。" LOL

Card for Shelley :D



About 2 o'clock went to cinema for our movie. Thanks god they did not check if we're 18. lol So we all went in the cinema successfully. I remember Ah En told me Wei Shan ran faster once she get into the cinema because she scared the staff came in and catch her. lmao

This movie is good. I rank this 4.5/5 stars haha.

柯震东 is so MAN in this scene. lol. 

They both look so good together. 

柯景腾:你相信有平行时空吗?
柯景腾:或许,在世界另一头,我们是在一起的。
沈佳宜:真羡慕他们.. ♥

*

沈佳宜:ㄟ!你有沒有聽過那個傳說?

柯景腾:想不到我很帥,已經變成傳說了喔!? HAHAHAHA


*

看着柯腾奋不顾身地与新郎湿吻 

沈佳宜错愕之际 微笑泛泪的脸庞 

好像在那一刻才终于懂得这一个喜欢她多年的男孩对自己的感情

即使从前不曾在一起 往后也不可能有在一起的机会

但是对自己的爱却怎么也不会磨灭

真的 好幼稚 但是却终于明白了 ♥

So sad they both cannot 有情人终成眷属 ):
My eyes turned teary when I saw 新婚快乐,我的青春。

Why am I keep saying about the movie? lol Okay back to topic. Wei Shan and Shelley them saying Chi Hoe's situation is like 柯景腾。And so we keep asking who's his 沈佳宜。

谁坐子豪前面?”

两个都男的喔。应该是坐后面的啦!HOOOOOO Wei Shan! ”

"以后 Wei Shan 要拿笔插子豪背后了!然后要叫子豪交考卷” 

Me En

LOLOL

After that, walked around randomly.









Met Uncle and aunt at Sushi Zanmai and we had dinner there after Wei Shan and Man Long left. 
Man Long suddenly called and told that KTM spoiled and so he came joined us for dinner.

Uncle kept asking him to eat more and he said "不好意思叻!" 
Uncle said "不好意思啊?不好意思盖着脸吃!" 
LMAO.

Then went shopping for Yanson's shoes and then went home. Fetch Man Long home and Idk when did he get off our car because I felt asleep. lol

I'M EXHAUSTED. LOL

Woooooow. Didn't know I typed so many. lol okay off to bed now. Ciaos :D