//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Updating :D
Actually i've no idea what to post but just to keep my blog alive :D
Theres so much exam recently and because of those stupid exams we have NO MORE assembly! I rather stay in the hall and listen to those bored things instead of EXAM!
I HATE EXAM! Seriously, I dunno what's exam for? Its so meaningless and useless.. D:
But.. we still have to do it! We should save our earth don't we? xD

Tuesday 13.4
Went celebrate QuanWei and JieWei's birthday :D
Have lotsa fun there!
And a million thankyou to LiYin for fetching us to KINGS to buy cakes and send us to the party's venue! :DD
We jokes all the time and its really FUNNY!
and and.. I learn six alphabets! S-T-U-P-I-D! TQ to LiYin again! LOL
This is what cherry posted after the party xD


ALL STUPIDO! XD
What a tiring day! :D
Anyway.. I help JY confess to T too! LOL but everyone dun believe it! FINE! lol


OMGGG! and i still can't believe what YenTheng called me today! Haiz.. its like a everyday repeated JOKE! >< Just have to used to it! LOL

Okayy. GTG now :P
BYEEE <3