
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
OMGGGE! Im so regret that i didnt go for red house jamuan! I missed everything fun! And it wasted my money toooooo! But now itssss OVER! SIGH!
Today went to date Encik Shahril again! x) HAHAAA. TUITION larh! I realise my form 2 science are so fucking bad! I beg him to open another class just for revising form 2 works and he just laughed at me instead of giving me the answer! Im SERIOUS larh wey! I seriously needa work more harder in my form 2 science and others subject lahh! LOL. Maybe i have to request the same thing again next class! HAHAAAA! OH yea and and today encik shahril ask us about XXX experiments! (I forget what he asked. hahaaa u noe, im that forgetful!) He asked what was occurs in the experiments and SweeG answered we did this at biology lab! LMAO! And Encik Shahril said i asked what was occurs in this experiments NOT WHERE WE DID THIS EXPERIMENTS! ROFLOL! Everyone was laughing like hell that time! I was so enjoy the hours we spent tuitioning together but u noe, happy hours gone fast. its time to say goodbye again! And im leaving now. will update soon! :DD Thats all for today, tata! |