//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Catherine Low Jia Wen! :DD
I miss you sooooooooooo badly larh babe!
And ya stop asking me to update
Im doing so now! lol

These days feel so moody. Even Mr.Teng can feel it. Somemore asked me when he was marking my math notebook : Why soo moody ah? And my answer was : Huh? Got merh? No ahhh! He said : GOT larh. I noe de. xD Pn. Chan asked me the same question too. And she said : Are you okay? Why are you so quiet today? Im worry about you lerh. I dont use to all second you dont talk! I just smiling at her for responding.
Im sad but i dunno why. Maybe many things change and i need more times to get used to them.
D:

Sometimes im crazy like hell and the next second i dont feel like talking. AHHH! What happened to me?! Im sooooo abnormal now.

Friday morning, we saw rainbow in our schooll! OMG its so nice! And I've took some photo of it. I'll upload here if possible because my USB cable had lostt. xD



Okay i think that's all for today. But i feel like saying I LOVE YOU to all of you especially

Catherine Low Jia Wen
Vickki Lian
Yap Boon Wye
Liew Swee Gee


I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!

love ya,
byeeee :D