//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Holidays
OMG. holidays are BORED!
And i was all the time looking for FOOD!
HHAHA. really cant stand hunger. But it really do worth. because i lose 3kg now.
how i wish i could lose more weight! would try my best!
:DD

OHHH! FISH. I MISS YOU!
Noodles! I miss you MORE MORE MORE!
Chicken Rice, miss you terribly more!
OMG. i want more meat! D:
I miss them so badly! TT


Sushi. Im coming after diet. Which is next week :DD
I swear i wont waste any food anymore!



Protein is my daily breakfast now
Fruit and vegetable juice is my daily lunch.
There's no more dinner for me!
AHHH. Its really suffering!
Torture week! D':
Torture holiday!!



gtg lerh. :D
bye!
love.