//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Study
I was trying really hard to do revision. But i just cant leave the computer alone! D:
HAHAA. How kind am I? I noe! :P
anyway, due to my this term exam I get the worst result among my friend, I really have to start studying hardd!
I really never expect that my result would be so bad. Haizzz!
BIG BIG SIGH*
WTF? I couldnt believe because of this, i started revise SEJARAH!
anway, i wish i could be a nerd instead of a lazy stupid girl!
HAHA.


p.s. SEJARAH can you please love me? LOL. I need yr love bery bery much! :P





gtg :D
bye (: