
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
The 100th post. weeeee!
![]() Today went to LinLi's house planned to do revision with Jing Hui and her. hahaha, but ended up, like what we expected, no studying at all, just playing! LOL. But i did do SOME revision of sejarah. I told Jing Hui i wanna revise science, but at last, i said i wanna revise sejarah. And she blamed me on this hahha, cause she brought a lotsa science workbook. opps, I'm sorryyy! and i didnt use any of them! LOL. The rest of the time, we're gossiping haha! Gossip is when you hear something you like about someone you don't. :XX I really do enjoy spending my time with them. They are so funny, and cute! Hahaha, and specially thanks for LinLi's dad, he bought us 100 plus. Okay, i shall stop my words here. (: bye. love ya with all my heart :D |