
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
I cried today, not because I miss you, or even wanted you, but because I realized I'm gonna be all right without you ♥!Its soooooo unbelievable, that i can read Sejarah textbook for like 30 minutes and never yawn. haha! Well, it shows the improvement of mine. I'll try study more and more harder! ;D I promised (: May be going to LinLi's house to do revision with her and JingHui (: Hahaha, hope we wont be playing around all the time ! But the history textbook is still the best way to cure insomnia hhaha! Oh and and, I really do hope there's PETER PAN 3 soon. OMGEEE! I LOVE THIS MOVIE *hearts. Its one of my favourite movie when i was young, even till now, when i watch the peter pan 2 : return to neverland, i'll still crying in front of the television haha! Childish huh? Here to share this, really jog my childhood memories out :D PETER PAN PETER PAN PETER PAN PETER PAN PETER PAN! I want PETER PAN 3, PLEASEEEEE! D; It’s funny how one minute, you can be so close to someone. And the next, it’s like you never knew them! off to bed,
love. |