//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
LMAO

Dad called suddenly and asked us out for supper at 10
so I went serdang with my parents, brother and youngest sis. :)
I don't know whathehell wrong with my father! LOL
He's so abnormal today. Keep telling me "You're my everything" "I love you so much" "I really dont wanna live without you" etcetc. Idk why is he so happy tonight? Maybe he got any 大生意? I wonder... lol
The food court is really noisy and there's so many people there smoking.
吸就害己,吐就害人 !
No offence,
and those singers who singing there are really noisy.
They sing loud and not really nice. omg hurt my eardrum. :X
My mum said she can even sing better than them LOL. seriously! hhaha.

Oh and I remembered something funny.
Today when LianKit, Ah Si and I was playing poker in the same table.
We chat at the public chatbox which every player at the same table can see.
We keep asking each other what card we got with 汉语拼音. hahaha
Like "eh ni bu yao gen wo you Q he K" "ni shen me pai?" "wo you liu shi" etc etc.
And we chatted quite long this way.
Who knows? Suddenly pop out a person who had look for our conversation quite long said "ni men hen huai leh, yi wei wo bu hui kan" LMAO
Then I replied "ni hui kan bu shi yi qi kan lorh. wo men you mei you yao hai ni" hahaha
then he said " low wo ai ni" I replied " xie xie" hahah!
And Si asked "Ren shi dah?" I answered "bu ren shi" LOLOL

When he pop out in a sudden i really cant stop myself from laughing! HAHAHA.
Bad person! We told you what card we got and you just look at your computer screen and laughed then quiet? You should tell us what you got too mah. Its so unfair! LOL

Fine. We 大人不记小人过 LOL!


Okay shall off to bed now.
It's 3.05 a.m edi :)
Night

Bye.
love