
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Heyy. It's time to blog again :)
I've forgot when, uhm maybe last friday? My dad brought us to a wonderful place. It's Tenji sushi located at Puchong. Then Sunday, after our breakfast. We went to Pavilion. The decoration for christmas there are freaking nice. :) And bought ChaTime 珍珠奶茶, Taste not bad. :D Then went to parkson to buy presie for my lil cousie :) Aunt bought one bag and one stationary set for her. She put the stationary set into the bag and so the cashier thought it was all together a set. haha! My aunt bought those at RM32+ LOL.And todayyyy we went to TheMines for the movie "A Tangled Tale" :) It's absolutely nice. Rate it 5/5 haha! ![]() It's quite funny! HAHAA. Rapunzel and her fake mother, Gothel look it the mirror.Then Gothel speak. Aw, I saw a young, confident, pretty lady, OH and see, you're there too! HAHAHAA! "They just cant get my nose right"HAHAHAAAAAAAAA! And while I was enjoying myself in the movie. Those kids sitting behind are seriously disturbing kay. A kid asked her mother "Why her hair got magic power one?" And her mother answered "I don't know" "Did her mother drink something powerful?" "I don't know? Maybe?" LOL When Flynn Rider died, and Rapunzel couldnt heal him by her hair because Flynn Rider cut it before he loss his consciousness, she cried. Then those who sitting behind us talked again. "Aiya later her tearsdrop sure save the man." -.-'' LOL. Thats all for today. Ciaoooz love.
|