//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Warning : LONG POST ;D






Hey its holidays now! Woots, Let shout out loud. :D
Time passed really fast. omg. Cant believe its almost end of 2010 already. ):


Okay. Will start blogging bout my daily life now (:


Thursday went to school.
I got 2 pressie from someone. Whee. TQVM :DD
Was playing poker again.
After recess went to multimedia room to practise sing song for MTM.
Whathetutt. Its so hard to sing a remix song larh. Somemore got rap one leh. LOL
Luckily I didnt perform at last. haha!

After practise, ah si and I played congkat :D

Head to KFC after school. :D
Chit-chated (:






Friday.
Skipped school today :D
Went work at maluri.
Doing nothing there. I slept for 2 hours during work time and ended up i cant get my salary whathetutt. And the worse part is my boss's wife taken the photo of my sleeping face and uploaded to facebook. WHATHEHELL. Totally faceless now ):
But she bought me pizza. And so I didnt kill her for that. LOL.


Saturday.
Went school for Majlis Perpisahan of PPS. :)
Let the photos speak :D









Sunday.
Went SouthCity in the morning.
My mum's kindergarten had an concert there and my job is help the kids to change their shirt at the backstage :D
But that day I didnt do so. I just take care those children who keep crying. LOL
Some of them are really cute. and i realize my couz can dance very very well :D *hearts
my lil couz.

my couz too :D

they are holding hands. aawww. so sweet. haha

queuing to go perform.

they are all so noisy, lol :X


Ciaos.
love.