//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
We talked. We craps.




Had a wonderful night yesterday.
Laughter non stop. :D

:3 haha!


random one! :)

Chatted with Zhan Hang, Zhi Khang and Ah En late midnight.
We craps a lots.

Hahah. I couldnt take picha of the convo and upload here due to some reason.
But the contents really funny and made me wanna vomit seiously. *laugh my ass out.
We was looking for those lyrics then copy paste on the conversation. hahah!

如果你突然打了个喷嚏
那一定就是我在想你
如果半夜被手机吵醒
啊那是因为我关心
----爱你 王心凌


you are the best thing thats ever been mine
--- Mine, taylor swift

Its like catching lighting
The chances of finding
someone like you
It's one in a million the chances
we feeling the way we do
--- Can I have this dance, high school musical


Right here. Right now
Im looking at you and
My Heart love the view
Cause you mean everything
Right here I'll promise you Somehow that tomorrow
Can wait for some other
Day to be (to be)
Oh we know it's coming
If this was forever
What could be better?
----- Right here. right now, high school musical

Time slows down
Whenever you're around
--- today was a fairytale, taylor swift


爱到爱到
爱到脑海里有一万个你
快爆掉
你一个眼神我什么都好
或许就是狠狠爱到

车子后座我只会为你保留
就是想要把你占为己有
不要你出现在别人眼中
紧紧抱住你哪怕会痛
舍不得眨眼
怕少看你一秒钟Oh Baby
--- 爱到 飞轮海

ROFLMAO. Isnt this funny? and sweet! hahahahahahahah!
I just cant stop myself from laughing yesterday night.


We chatted till 3.50a.m. I remembered. hahah. Because i saw the time on the laptop screen before I off it. LOL.


(:
love.