
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Day with laughter ;)
(: Went the mines with Catherine and Leng Ying :) Miss them much seriously. We bought a lotsa books at the bookfair and spent like 20 mins walking home after that. Hehee we're taking photos at the arcade centre like its our second home already. Go there too often even the uncle can recognize us. hahaha! Asked both of them about the addmath question but they didnt know how to do. LOL who said 独中生 learned it since form 1 oh. bullshit! ._. Okay I bought the book I wanted last time. And its much cheaper now. I bought it at the bookfair at 20% discount which only cost me RM19. WHEE. And the book is nice seriously! love it* If I go the bookfair again i guess I can bring all the books home. lol. Nevermind. I still got lots to read yet so i think i better finish these all first :) Catherine and Leng Ying brought majority of my books home. Hahah. Remember to return me worh! :D There's a gathering this sunday at time square again. Another gathering on tuesday at 1U. I dont feel like attending both of the gathering. I've spent lotsa money this month, I should save more money now. I'm so looking forward to december because Im going to s'pore! And I can finally play beach volleyball there. woots :D Excited :) 10 Dec having date with Catherine again :) 13 Dec go to S'pore 16 Dec back from S'pore 23 Dec pyjamas party? From 20 to 27 November change your profile picture on Facebook for a cartoon of a hero of your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. These days will celebrate WEEK OF THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILDREN! For a week we will not see a single "real" face on Facebook but it is an invasion ...of childhood memories! Come back to us kids! ♥ (: ![]() I've changed my facebook profile pic to Winnie the pooh! Actually I wanted to change it to Peter Pan, one of my favourite movie when I was young but that seems too childish hahah. and I was kinda suprise that no one changed their profile pic to Mickey Mouse as I thought everyone love it. hahaha Someone changed his profile pic to teletubies haha! Sooooooo cute. Okay I shall stop here. Its 2.37 a.m already. I've got to go now. Ciaoos. Love |