//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Choir competition
Wednesday, 27.7.11 Our choir competition. After don't-know-how-long of practising the day finally come. Went to schoool early in the morning for the very last rehersal. and was happy that we can skipped school today. hah. :)

Senior help to put on eye liner. I'm not very used to it and Ah En said it's ugly but others said its nice. muahaha. Model nice mah. lololol :x Erkmm, PERASAN MEMBINA KEYAKINAN :D
Okay. We should actually leave at 7.15 but the everyone was busying make up-ing and warm up their voice and ended up we leave at 7.35a.m. According to Ms.Helen we must reached the place before 8.30 a.m. and we're later than that. Cause that stupid place was really far from our school. It took us 1 hour time to reach there.

And then when we reached, we saw many other school's choir members were already practising their song. Then I heard someone said "我突然觉得我们学校的choir 女生很美!" Then I immediately shouted Thank you. HAHAHA! ;P

and then when we saw their uniform, I said " YES, 我们的制服赢了!" Heh.
but when we heard their voice, "SIGH, 输了输了!" haha! Then we girls all rushed into the toilet and make up again.


Camwhored after pratised :D






Take with Ms. Helen. Don't know who took this. lol
The pianist :D

Group photo :D

Oh and then we were busy exchanging our twitter account. They used Ah En's and my account to follow them and tweet themselves. like @darylchong is awesome. LOL @danieldime ROCK! WTF. haha then I use Dicsern account tweet myself, @lowyihui is pretty. and Ah En tweet herself @msslowhalftune can sing very well. lol and then they turned around looked at me and said "very pretty leh very pretty leh!" and of course I said thankyou lo. I am POLITE! ;p

and then I don't know who asked us to go out to have our breakfast but teacher said there's curry inside and it may damage our throat so we eat only after we sing. :D

take photos again. haha!

]


 I like this lo. haha

We are the 5th group to perform. :)

Enjoy the video. :) It's kinda noisy otherwise it will be NICE. haha.

Oh and not to forget the Li Wei and Jessica keep discussing who handsome who leng zai when other school performing, duh I CANT SEE lo. the distant between us and the stage quite long lo. Then they are proud because they wore contact lens. SAD. lol

*skip


Someone from Bukit Nanas perform when the judges went don't-know-where to discuss the result. She sing very good. and this malay girl too. haha. Her name is Siti....don't know what. lol

See they very enjoy! HAHA.

After that some malay girls from don't know which primary school perform too. They dance very cute. heh. Then Siti sing "terlalu istimewa" again because those VIPs requested. Wah she sing very very very well lo. 

And then those Malay primary school girls danced again. and they said we can join if we wanted to. So Ah En went double confirm with the teacher can we join and then suddenly everyone clapped their hands. Regret also too late liao lo. So I GO FIRST lo, then they FOLLOWED. HAHAHAHA.

Stupid Daniel keep danced wrongly. grr. lol At least I can follow their steps lo. haha. Then other schools came joined too. SO FUN. heh

After that they announced the result. We were all praying hard that time, and we got the 4th place. Not bad lah though we aim for Top 3 one. Teacher said the 3th place that group someone sang out of tones one. cheh. unfair! haha

Before we leave, take photos again.









Then leave and back to school. After that went Pui Shi's house. Pui Shi's parents and my parents said the same thing when we told them we got the 4th place. "Only 4 group participate right?" Duh. We memang good one lah. HAHAH! ;p

Okay shall go now. :D
bye.