//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
A-NI-YEO-HA-SAY-YEOH. ;D

Okay. Finally I've squeeze sometimes for my bloggie. It's not that I'm busy or what, I just dont feel like blogging and I don't know what to blog. Feeling bad for not updating frequently. My last update was at the end of July and now its already FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER.

lol. Actually I've save this post for quite sometimes, and I finally have something to blog now. :)
Have the second self-made cake for dad on his birthday. It taste not bad. heh. I'm actually a quite good cake baker. hahah ;p

I'm posting it late but, who cares? lol. Erm, specially thanks for Vickki. Because I kept calling her for the recipe. heh. And mum for teaching to bake a sponge cake.

Baking cake in progress :)








and finally the cake is done. pheww. The kitchen was a MESS. hahah! Am glad that everyone like the cake. HAHAA. and thanks aunt and sisters for helping to decorate the cake. haha :D