
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Parents' day
Okay, I'm posting this really late. sorry for being inefficient again. lolWait, when is Mothers' Day already? Fine, couldn't remember. It's sunday I know. DUH, who don't know? Bought boots for mum. then father started to ask will we give him present on fathers' day? lol *silent. Because last year we bought a watch for mum and nothing for dad. aww,pity. Hahaha. Okay. skip skip. At night celebrate at 阿一鲍鱼 restaurant. Eat abalone lorh of course. hahah. Not nice one I don't like. I wonder why they like to eat. hmm? HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY, MOTHERS! ;D 三代同堂!:) Mum and I. ;) Okay then Fathers' Day celebrated at somewhere I don't know. haha. As expected we didn't give dad any present again. sigh he is surely disappointed. and then we bought a famous amous cookies for him. But he seems don't like it. Idk. Then we promised him will make him muffin. Err. dad closed eyes. FAILED! This I not nice. FAILED again. lol Okay lah. the photos above is all took during Mothers' Day. No much photos taken during Fathers's day. HAPPY FATHERS' DAY, FATHERS! Baskin Robin ice cream cake for FATHERS! ;D I have a lovely family. My parents have a good daughter and my siblings have a good sister. HAHA. That's all for today. bye. love.
|