//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Sport day 2011
Second post of the day. ;)
I have to update as many as I can within a day. Because i seriously have many things to update. 

Sport days was on last thursday which is 23rd June. Fyi, I joined marching again this year just to prove that I'm a very good friend. lol. Sigh. I'm really regret for making this decision because I became darker and darker now. SIGH SIGH SIGH. WHY MUST I BE SO SOFT HEARTED?! Okay, back to topic, this year marching quite bored and we did mistake during sport day which cause us lose again this year.





Anyway, this year red house marching member quite nice hahah, they know I fainted last year when we are standing there under the hot sun listening to the teachers talking bullshit, em, I mean giving speech.then they said I can keluar baris when everyone have to stand there. Awww, so touched. LOL. And specially thanks to Wai Mun, she kept talking with me when we were standing there just to make sure I'm okay all the time. Actually we're not allowed to talk to move, but she still do so, see? So nice of her. ;)

After that, went to meet Ah Si and En. Then we sat with Man Long, Jun Wai, Kar Seng, Zheng Yann, Jing Hui, Teck Chun etc etc.
Then they keep cheering for yellow and blue house. Only Wai Mun and I cheering for Red house at the Green and Yellow's 地盘. LOL

Okay, we did cheer for yellow house too. Hahaha. I AM RED HOUSE BETRAYER! lol. ):
Yellow house cheerleaders did a very great job. 
This year red house cheerleaders so-so only, no offence. lol

Though red house cheer and marching both lose but we still are the champion overall. HAHA! *clapclap!
GO RED! ;D


After that, went KFC with Vickki, Kelvin, Jin Yeh and Zheng Yann. 
Met Wai Yuen and Wai Gen there. lol then we sat together! :)
Wai Yuen very funny one lorh.
I asked : " You tomorrow going to school?" Then he answered : " I go back with taxi later" LOL
Everyone laughed out loud!

Okay then we took photos before went back. 

Another day end. :)

p.s. Can't believe I finished updating two posts in so short times. hahah. Good night 

bye.
love.