
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
210th - Sentosa Idol
Hello peepo! It has been so long since I last updated my blog.Have to urge to blog after yesterday's sentosa idol. I have so much to say. I felt so loved. And I do not want this feeling and memory to fade, and that's why I'm here :) 28.7.2012, The Final. We've practiced so long for this and the day finally came. Received so many good luck wishes texts from love ones. Couldn't sleep the night before due to the excitement and nervousness. Vickki and Zhan Hang keep nagging asking me to sleep earlier. LOL. And Vickki, lmao I think we slept at almost the same time that is about 1a.m. but she woke at 4.30a.m! She told me she was too nervous hahaha! Okay then Si, En and I reached school at 7.00 something and we saw Shelley. I remembered the first question we asked is "Do you feel embarrassed when you walking alone to the school? Wearing like this? " Hahaha. Then she nodded her head. Luckily I wasn't alone cause my sisters got into final too. HAHAHA! We actually told the form 3s we'll wait them at block G. But a teacher asked us to go MPH so we went canteen. And Xun Ling, the one who asked us came at 7 still haven reach. THESE FORM 3S REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE PUNCTUAL cause Yuin Qing was late too. lol. Shelley and Si start practicing after we reached canteen. SO STRESS. lol. Vickki, Xun Ling, Yuin Qing and Chun Kiat also reached respectively. Then we started to practice. Yuin Qing helped to tie my hair :) We were then asked to move to 4@10. Then Yuin Qing, Yee Xuan and Yee Hwa continue their work to style our hair. hahaha
Before our hair done.
After our hair done :)
Camwhoring while Yee Xuan and Yee Hwa tie-ing Vickki's hair. lol
Then we can see a bunch of people who were pink in colour from the class. And I told Si, I think our classmates came, because I saw our striking class tee! LOL. Awww, I felt so warm. All of them told me they were not coming to the final. Shu Qi said she's going to Melaka and Yen Chen said she's having 2 tuitions. Wei Shan said she has driving lesson and Pooi Yen said it's a waste to pay RM15 just to see us singing. I was a bit disappointed when I heard these seriously. I actually doubt their word but they're acting so good and I do not want to expect so much and that's why I felt extra SURPRISED when I saw them.
*tears in the eyes.
Wei Shan and Pooi Yen came block A to find us. And Pooi Yen brought me her 爱心 ham gam gat!
Pn. Francis came to the class also. And she said Kah Yee is pretty. Then I asked "Me leh?" And she answered "You no need to say la!" So I do the :3 face, and she said "Don't need to say means you're always pretty!" AWWW. HAPPY DIE. HAHAHAHA
The competition started at 9.30 a.m. Vickki and I were the second group to perform. Thats the number we drew. lol. First solo will be Vincent, second Olivia, third is Cheryl, then Teng Hock follow by Chaw En and last solo is Xun Ling. After the 6 solos, Chee Khan, Kah Yee and Pui Shi went on stage singing 原点 and that was the time when my heart started to beat real fast. And when I standing on the stage whole part of my bodies started to shudder. Vickki some more asked me stand near to the judges. ):
LOL. And then I saw the cards which have Vickki's and my name on it made by my lovely friends.
Then I automatically calm down. I don't know why. And then according to Lian Kit, he, Zen Wai and Eugene standing up clapping their hand very hard and cheer for me very loud. I did not see and did not hear anything. HAHAHA. Then we start singing. I saw En and Si and Shelley's thumb up! It really did gives me lots of confident. And Shelley shouted I LOVE YOU so loud when we sing 说你爱我! LOL. Those guys mentioned above did the heart shape with their hand. If only I can bring a camera and capture down the scene and everything I saw. I FELT SO LOVED.
Here's the video! :) I was making the heart shape at 0:46 and asked Vickki to do together with me right after I did that, 0:48 and a heart shape for my sisters and other participants at 2:26 hahaha! And I remembered I did a fly kiss to my classmates and the audiences, where was it? lol
Chun Kiat and En was the 5th group to perform. And Xun Ling keep shouting "在一起" when they singing. lol and I told her my aunt was there. LMAO she even shouted "结婚" "结婚" "结婚" ! WALAO beh tahan this monkey. lol. Their performance is sweet, not just SWEET but NICE and GOOD and PERFECT. The result is nothing, you both are still top 3 in every one's heart! :)
Then the last group to perform is Shelley and Si, They were extremely good. Although Vickki and I was better HAHAHAHA just kidding, but they were much better than they rehearsed.
Then one hour break. Went to thank everyone who came to support. And also camwhore again. hahaha
With Lin Li :)
With Jing Hui :)
And with one of the judges, leng zai gor gor juztin :)
After one hour break. It's time for 30 秒清唱. Vickki and I singing 不够成熟 :)
Si's group got champion and mine got the first runner up! En and her partner got 3RD PLACE
Everyone did great job! ;D No matter win or lose, everyone is a WINNER. At least we got into final right?
With Zen Wai after competition. He said he's gonna belanja me makan. hahaha :D
Yuin Qing, the cutest hairstylist :)
From the left Eunice si fu, Yee Xuan, Yuin Qing and Chee Weng *dont-know-why-he-suddenly-appear! LOL
With Eugene :)
Cards made by loves ! Wei Shan, Pooi Yen, Zhan Hang, Man Long!
and this is from Yuin Qing :D
these are from Lin Li, May Chee and Man Yi. and I got Juztin's signature on my card now! hahah
Know what S^2HEVK means? hahaha
S^2 means Shelley and Si
H is Hui
E stands for En
V is Vickki
and K of course is for chun Kiat!
THANKS EVERYONE. I'M GLAD TO HAVE YOU ALL AS FRIEND. LOVE YA ALWAYS!
|