
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
A memorable one - graduation day
CAUTION : THIS POST MAY BE LONG AND WILL CONTAIN A LOT OF CUTE PHOTOS OF MINE HAHAHAHA!"I want to tell those who are still in high school to make valuable memories. It will become their invaluable asset."
--Lee Jong Hyun (CNBLUE Making The Artist)
Like what people said, 天下无不散之筵席 and today, our high school life had finally comes to an end. There's so much to say that I don't know where and what I should start with. LOL. After so many things we've been through together, we're finally graduating. This is so sad. It's just weird leaving the place you used to be in everyday and not seeing those familiar faces you used to see everyday. I'll miss every single one of them. Included the teachers, and of course their nagging. haha. It's what senior year about, whether you like it or not you're done. We'll have to move on to the whole new chapter. Nothing's gonna slow down. ;') 5 years. It's not a short period you know. We've grew up together. And now we're leaving, going separate ways. It's pretty emotional. lol. But I believed that these memories we shared, will stay forever :') It's the most memorable day of my high school life. Not really a sad one, at least we are all happy today :)! And there's many funny moments today which I think I could still laughing so hard after so many years later. hahaha. I actually planned to share but Vickki said my sister will probably kill me haha. So I shall not tell here. hahaha. *Ask me personally hahaha! First we went to our examination hall and arranged the tables and chairs and clean the classroom. Then we took photos haha.
Jia Shin, the 38-est.
Vickki, best friend since form 1. hahaha ♥
Jia Shin, Zhan Hang, Zen Wai and Yen Lu :)
Yee Mun so cute hahaha!
Ah Si and I joined them secretly and run away when they wanna view the outcome of the photos. And they all laughing so hard looking for us and asked "WHEN DID THESE TWO PEOPLE COME?" lolmao you should see their expression! F-U-N! hahaha
My seat during SPM. I AM SOOOOOO CUTE! YOU CAN'T DENY HAHAHA!
Then Jia Shin, Ah Si and I followed Zen Wai and Zhan Hang went to block G. Jia Shin 如愿以偿 taken photo with her 800. hahaha
Met Pui Shi there. ;D
At canteen :D
And then we went to find Pn. Che. She gave three of us early birthday presents. hahah so sweet of her. (Y). After that, we ran to the hall as the graduation ceremony is gonna start soon.
Taken before the ceremony started hehe.
One of the funny moments was during the penyampaian sijil, when Ah Si's name is called, I went out and took the sijil for her and when it's my turn she took mine. hahaha I guessed only Wei Shan and Mr. Lim realized haha cause others did not even mention about it. lol and I purposely borrowed a badge from Xue Zheng to cover my name tag. HAHA And then Wei Shan and Shelley gave speech. I was already crying but I tried so hard to stop myself because I haven taken any photos and if I cry I'll look ugly in every photo I take later. hahaha. The most heartbreaking part was when we queue up to shake hands with teachers. Pn. Zahidah hugged us, wishing us all the best. And Pn. Yong cried, her eyes were all red. And then Ms. Lee hugged Si and I together hahaha. Follow by Ms. Tan and Mr. Lim. said we did a great job just now switching our sequence hahaha! And then we also talked to 李老师. Thats when I saw Wei Shan crying. And I don't know why I'm feeling that sad too. lol. Probably because she said that she won't cry but she did. And then I burst out crying too. lmao. And 李老师 trying to stop us and I saw the tears in her eyes. lol. The moment when your love handed you a pack of tissue when he saw you crying. ♥♥♥ And the moment your friends hugged and comforted you. Feel so loved. ;') Then we started to take photos with teachers and friends. :)
5Awesome10 ♥
With le class teacher, Pn Physic Zahidah haha
Then the skies started to rain heavily and we ran to office to take photos with teachers haha. And Ah Si sang song "天在哭泣,我的心也在哭泣" 词曲创作 by ms. Low Yi Si. LOL
My son ;D
Pn. Addmath Tan haha :)
The wink has slowly become my signature pose. lol
Pn. Sejarah Yong. (Y)
Ms. BIO Lee
Ms. Tan :)
木子李老师
Raining cats and dogs outside and a while later it started to flood.
It was fun. hahaha shoes and socks are all wet. lol see the water level!
At block G.
Lian Kit ;)
Wesley :)
Chun Kiat ;D
Kien Yung ;)
Khang Yao :D
Zi Chao :)
Meng Yaw :)
Eugene :D
Han Xian ;)
Zhi Khang (:
Swee Teng ;))
and Jia Qing
I'm surely gonna miss them all. ;')
Feel so glad to join this big family of 5A10. And now I felt lucky that I did not switch to class 5A8 that I actually thought about it last year. Feel so blessed to love and loved by the classmates. ME IS HAPPY GIRL. hehehe
I'll miss sitting beside her. ;')
And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAI YUEN. HAHAHAHA
Next post will only be update after SPM. Good luck to the Form 5s. Together, we can do this ;)
Goodnight ;)
|