//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
Le Long Awaited Class Trip
LONG POST, READ IT PATIENTLY ;)

It's a 3 days 2 night trip to Malacca that we planned so long for our classmates and the day had finally arrived. We were all so looking forward to it that even when we were still sitting for SPM, Shu Qi, Pei Xing and I were still discussed about this class trip. We were too excited haha.

5th December, First day to Melacca. Gathered at school early in the morning. Si and I were the unlucky ones because we met our headmistress when we just got down our car. She blamed us. For what? Couldn't remember now hahaha! Probably because we did not get our permission from her to go for a trip but we gather at school. She said she is the one who take the responsibility if anything happen on us. So our tour guide, Ken keep reminding us to 注意安全 lol. 

Got on bus, didn't expect so many people reached before us. Cause normally they won't be that punctual you know? HAHAHA! 

Zhan Hang adjusted his chair and start sleeping once he got into the bus. Typical pig tsk tsk. HAHA.

And he said he's handsome even when he sleeping. 噗!

Because Zhan Hang was sleeping and I was bored. hahaha


Yeow Chuen sat at my left hand side. The tour guide said "看一下 你们左边右边的朋友,等下上车看一下他们在不在。" "我左边那个不是我朋友喔!" HAHAHA. 

Then we stopped at somewhere in Seremban, to have our breakfast, for 30 minutes. Saw a group of kids from 大同 primary school. A girl dyed her hair brown. "我都还没有染叻!" I said. Then Zi Hao said "你整理书房先啦!" LOL. Mum asked me to clean my study room before I dye my hair. And even I've done cleaning my study room, I still haven dye my hair till now. ):

After we had our breakfast, we off the headed to Malacca Wonderland Theme Park, it's a water park. We reached there at about 10 or 11 something. 


:)

We were allowed to play there until 4pm.
The worker there helped us to take some photos :D




HAHAHA. Saw Yen Chen and Shu Qi jumping down? We said we wanted to jump into the pool before the photo was taken. But two seconds before the photo was captured, Si asked us don't cause she's afraid that we may hurt the people in the front row. But Shu Qi and Yen Chen still did and they was angry because we did not do so. I was laughing so hard when Yen Chen and Shu Qi jumped into the water and looked at us with that a-little-bit-angry-and-innocent face! HAHAHAHA! They then splashed water to us. xD

Oh and there was a moment when Si was trying to get me wet so she splashed water to me too. And she tried to immerse me in the pool. She even pushed my head into the water. And by that time, my boyfriend was just sitting aside and watch and laugh. Such a good boyfriend. Didn't even try to help. 
(Fail boyfriend +1 point)



Then we rented some tubes. Jee Sam and his gang finished playing all the water slides when we were just about to start playing. Lmaoo.





Soon we realized we were given too much time to spend in the wonderland because there has nothing much to play. So we called our tour guide and requested him to come earlier, that is at 2pm. 

We played the water slides over and over again until we got bored. hahah Then someone suggested us to go baby pool and so we went there hahaha. 

Someone took our tube and we can't have fun like they did. LOL

See how happy they were :')

At about 1 something, we went shower. Si and I did not bring towel and so we borrowed from Man Ni and Hiau Yun. Jia Shin's towel was too small. hahaha. The two towels, shared by four people that is Me, Yen Chen, Shu Qi and Si because they did not bring their own towels too. xD

Before we leave :D





Then we went 三宝庙,We were already quite tired after playing all the water slides yet the tour guide still told us about the history of Malacca when we were on our way to 三宝庙 made me even more sleepy. LOL. I slept, of course. xD


After don't-know-how-long, we reached the temple. 




Stayed there for a while then boarded the bus again. hahaha. Not very interested in temple. ;p 

While headed to Hatten Hotel :D


木子李老师 came meet us at the hotel with her sister. 



Then we checked in, and 李老师 left. We went to our respective rooms. Pei Xing, Huey May and I were actually in the same room but Huey May said she's going to Zhao Chi's room. So only Pei Xing and I in my room, 1357 :D

Went into our room, Zhan Hang called. He asked me to go to toilet, and I was blurred. 
"Eh 你去厕所"
"huh?哪里的?要出去的阿?"*open the door of my room and ready to go out*
"不是不是,你房间的"
"哦" *walked to the toilet* "做么?"
"你转过头"
*turned around* and saw him right opposite my room. LOL. What a coincidence.

dang dang! Zi Hao and Zhan Hang, 对面的男孩!hahaha

We can see each other so clearly from our room. HAHAHA. And Pei Xing immediately pulled down the curtains, she's feeling insecure LOLOL. And then that was a moment when Pei Xing and I looked out the window and we saw Zi Hao naked, only wearing towel at lower part of his body. She shouted not very loud, and laughed. "WAHHH, ZI HAOOOOOO!" HAHAHAHA

We showered, and rest for a while. Watched Mr. Bean animated series. LAME. But I got nothing else to do. Later then, we went Dataran Pahlawan for dinner. Had A&W for dinner. Went walking around the shopping centre with Ken, Zhan Hang, Si, Weng Key and Zi Hao. 

We went to an arcade centre. Ken told us he wanna go walk around himself. Si and Weng Key were playing the gun shooting game, Zi Hao was also playing some other thing lol. Zhan Hang and I found nothing to play there so we went walking around again. Then we saw this Elianto, selling those nail polish things, called Shu Qi because she said she wanted to buy some. But she was busying editing those 大头贴 photo they took. We went to meet her and waited for her to done with the photos. Brought her to the Elianto shop and we bought some nail polishes.

Then, walked back to our hotel with Zhan Hang, Weng Key, Zi Hao and Si.


Because my room card wasn't with me but with Pei Xing so we all went to Weng Key's room first. After a while, everyone started to gather at Weng Key's room because we had a surprise birthday party for Huey May. 


While waiting for others, Zhan Hang helped me on the manicure. LOL
Awww. Look at him, looking so serious haha. And saw his nail? I did that for him. HAHAHA

Happy Birthday 8 po. hahaha :D

Zhan Hang, Wei Shan and I wanted to go to the pool bar at 12th floor but we didn't know it was closed and the door was locked. 

Wei Shan was drunk, so Zhan Hang and I sent her back to her room and accompanied her for a while. She just couldn't sit still, we couldn't leave her alone in her room because we were kinda worried. Kept asking her to sleep but she refused to. Jia Shin was also with us at the beginning but then I don't know where she went and she asked us to take care of Wei Shan. So we stayed at her room for quite a while until Shelley and Jia Shin came back. Then, Zhan Hang sent me back to Si's room and he went back to his room. Played poker in Si's room with Shu Qi, Si, Sook Shan, Zi Hao, Huey May, Yen Chen and Zhao Chi. Whoever lose the game will have to help the others carry the bags for the next whole day. I played, because even if I lose, Zhan Hang will be the one who carry those bags. HAHAHAHA! just kidding. We couldn't finished the game because something happened. So everyone still carry their own bags the next day. Hahaha. Because of some reasons, Hiau Yun and Man Ni went to sleep in our room. Hiau Yun slept with me. She said she couldn't sleep well because I kept to toss and turn. lol. xD

Day 2, had our breakfast and took photo at the swimming pool and then walked to the attraction of Melacca. 





Look at Ah Si, eating ice cream. lol

Then we went 三叔公, classmates start calling back home to ask if their family members wanted to buy anything. And Si said "你看我们班,全部在打电话回家!" Shu Qi then said "是咯!5A10真孝顺"
"世界上没有十全十美的人,十全九美的人全部在5A10!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

After that we walked to Jonker street. We just simply walking around. Suddenly saw Zi Hao walking toward us. He was alone, I don't know why haha. So he joined us. Then Shu Qi, Yen Chen, Pei Xing, Si, Sook Shan and I bought eye masks for ourselves. Then we walked to a shop, Si bought some instant noodles and something else I don't know what. Hahaha. Zi Hao, Zhan Hang and I were sitting there and waiting for them. Suddenly Zi Hao took out his phone and said there's missed calls from Wei Shan so he called back. 5 seconds later he said "Okay, bye bye!" but then he didn't hang up the call but went out the shop to see the shop's name. LOL. 

He came back and told us the conversation between him and Wei Shan. LOL

"你不明天才接电话?"
"Okay, bye bye!"
"不要!哈哈哈!你在哪里?"

Zhan Hang and I laughed out loud. xD

After that, we met up with Wei Shan and Shelley, and the others. Took some photos at there haha.


Wei Shan suddenly came to me, and said "Eh, 丑化你自己!" And she showed me some example on how to 丑化自己 so I did and she took my ugly photo. In fact, she took ugly photo of everyone's xD

Aiyerr, UGLYYYY. HAHAHAH
But I like that "5a10 is where you find LOVE" haha 

After that went to have our lunch at 和记. Chicken rice of course. hahaha. Thought we'll never finished the chicken cause we ordered two plate of chicken and some of them were full already before we went for lunch. Surprisingly we finished all. HAHAH. Credits to Zi Hao. xD

Walked back to the hotel. Walked in a shopping centre to enjoy the air cond because the weather outside was scorching hot. Zhan Hang pointed at Zhao Chi and her gang in Wong Kok Restaurant. I spent some times to really found out where they were but we did not greet them. And at the same time, we realized that we've lost. We then walked faster and even run a bit to see if we could chase Zi Hao them. But we couldn't. We can't see them anywhere. LOL. So we went out the shopping centre and walked back to hotel ourselves. And we called Zi Hao to tell him we were waiting them at lobby. 

Went back to our rooms after that. I slept a while because Pei Xing went to shower first. After I've done shower and dried my hair and everything I went to sleep again hahaha. Si called and asked if we're ready for dinner. So, I called Wei Shan and asked her to join us for dinner but she told me Shelley and Jia Shin haven't back so she probably won't go dinner with us. Okay then. I called Zhan Hang, twice I think? He did not answer. Pei Xing and I then went to Si's room and waited for them. I called Zi Hao, he picked up and said they were at gym. I waited them in front of the elevator and then passed Zhan Hang's shirt to him. After that, Si, Shu Qi, Yen Chen, Sook Shan, Pei Xing and I went to Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant first. Wei Shan, Shelley, Zi Hao and Zhan Hang came later.




The waiter there gave us some lollipop. So nice of him hehe. The service there no bad, food no bad, place no bad. Everything not bad. hahaha.

Went Dataran Pahlawan again to buy belts for Zhao Chi because i spoiled hers. LOL. Wei Shan and Shelley brought me to F.O.S and I bought the belts and paid and done everything within 5 minutes. LOL. Then we went walked around and walked into a shop. This shop selling those shorts which are really really short.

"Walaooo 看这个短到~~ 不懂穿来做么的!"
"穿来遮底裤的"
"HAHAHAHAH"
"是咯是咯!很像 Superman醬,其实他里面是有穿底裤的!他外面穿多一条是为了遮着里面那条!"
"HAHAHAHAHA"

Then we bumped into Shu Qi, Yen Chen and Si. Si asked me to buy a shorts for her. So we went back to that shop and bought one for Si for only RM9.90. lol. Shelley and Wei Shan were laughing so loud when I was in the fitting room trying on the short for Si. 

Maybe because we're laughing real loud. We couldn't hear our phone rang. None of us heard anything. And we got so many missed calls from Zhan Hang and Zi Hao. I called back, and Zhan Hang asked us to go to the fourth floor. So we did and met up with them. They showed us this 6D movie thing and asked if we want to watch that. We asked the worker there what time they closed and he answered 10.30pm. We then went to the arcade to meet Shu Qi, Si and Sook Shan. Later,  Zhan Hang, Shu Qi, Sook Shan and I went down to bring Yen Chen and Pei Xing up. And we asked them about the 6D movie. Wei Shan and Shelley went back to hotel first because they didn't want to watch the movie. Shu Qi also refused to watch because it's all horror movie and she scared. So only Sook Shan, Pei Xing, Zi Hao, Si, Zhan Hang and I decided to watch this 8 minutes long 6D movie. Si asked Shu Qi to clean their room because Weng Key is going to their room later. They have to hide their undies and bras hahahaha!

So we went up to the fourth floor again and we saw this 6D movie shop is closed. But the worker still inside. And then I said "Not yet 10.30pm" it's only 10.20pm that time! They didn't want to open for us at first until Zhan Hang told them we were from KL and going back the next day. So they opened for us again. Pheww :')






After the movie, we went back to our hotel. Waited outside Si's room. Waiting Shu Qi to open the door and Shu Qi shouted "等一下,等一下!还没有收好!" HAHAHAHAHA. 
So I went back to my room first to put my things.

After that I pressed Si's doorbell and then I put my eye at the hole on the door. I heard Shu Qi asked from inside "谁来的?" And then Si opened the door. I asked her "你有看到什么吗?(from the hole on door)" "没有" LOL. Chehhh.

Then I received Wei Shan's text. "Come our room visit, then bring us go out. Hahaha" So I went to their room, with Zhan Hang. Put my eye at the hole again, then I heard Wei Shan laughing inside, made me laughed too. lol. 

When we were on our way back to Si's room we saw Zi Hao and we asked where is he going. He said he's going back room to change his shoes. Then Shelley, Wei Shan, Zhan Hang and I planned to scare him. So Shelley and I hid behind the pillar. Suddenly Weng Key and Yeow Chuen came out from the elevator. They asked what were we doing and we told them we wanted to scare Zi Hao. Weng Key wanted to find some where to hide but at last, he came to me and whispered "What is Si's room number?" LOL Then walked away like a spy lmaooo! And Yeow Chuen looked exactly like his bodyguard. SERIOUSLY LMAO.

Zi Hao walked by. We failed to scare him. LOL. Feeling so stupid hahaha! xD So we went to Si's room again together. Weng Key, Si, Zi Hao, Yen Chen, Shu Qi, Pei Xing played poker again while Shelley, Wei Shan, Zhan Hang and I played this true or dare game.

Wei Shan chose the card, 找一个人,陪你一起受罚, and yea she chose me. ): LOL.
She then picked the "dare" card, "do push up 10 times". She did first. I did the counting "1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10!" But Zhan Hang counted again. lol. And when it's my turn to do push ups Wei Shan counted for me "2, 4, 6, 8, 10" and Zhan Hang still insist wanted me to do 10 times. (Fail boyfriend +2 points) LOL

I remembered Zhan Hang once chose the 真心话 card and the question asked "谁是你最难忘的女生"
Zhan Hang answered Rou Hui! HAHAHAHAHA. And we asked Zi Hao the same question. His answer was really the unexpected one. "邓丽君" "为什么?" "月亮代表我的心ahhhh!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Another round, Wei Shan chose the dare card again "做便秘的样子" or something like that I couldn't remember now. hahaha. She went squatted down on a chair and took something covered her face then start doing the constipation look. hahaha! Weng Key : "她怕给人家看到是谁在大便多过怕给人家看到她的大便!" LMAOOOO!

After their poker, Weng Key came to join us for true or dare. He picked the card "找一个人代替你受罚!" and then he chose the "Dare" card "跟一个人说 “我怀了你的孩子!” " He actually don't need to do that. But he looked so serious and walked toward Shu Qi and said "我怀了你的孩子" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I cannot stop myself from laughing. xD

After the games, we had our chit chat session. We actually planned to talk until morning and sleep in the bus the next day. So we start talking and gossiping.At 2 something, everyone went back their respective room to change clothes and brush their teeth then gathered again at Si's room. Pei Xing and I went back to Si's room before everyone else because our room was just beside Si's. 

Weng Key started to being cute. lol


"以后都不能醬疯了!" )":


He even talked to his handphone "手机手机,你在哪里?" LOL xD
Then we decided to scare Zi Hao and Zhan Hang since Weng Key looked like a ghost. hahaha.
So we hid in the blanket and Weng Key stood beside the door. When the doorbell rang, we were all very excited and shouted "快点关灯!"
*Off the light* Shu Qi opened the door, expecting to hear Zhan Hang or Zhi Hao screaming, but nothing happened. So we turned on the light and came out from the blanket.

Weng Key really couldn't see anything because when Shu Qi opened the door, Zi Hao and Zhan Hang came in. Weng Key said "不好玩的,没有人的!" when Zhan Hang just standing right in front of him. HAHAHAHAHAHA! "都不懂是我吓他还是他吓我!" Zhan Hang said. LOL

Then we wanted to scare Wei Shan and Shelley but Weng Key said " Wei Shan 我玩不起!" HAHAHA. And someone said Shelley will cry. But I don't know why in the end we still tried to scare them. But yea, failed again. LOL



Zi Hao and Pei Xing! This is tooooooo cute and funny hahahaha!

At 5.30 AM, most of us were tired and sleepy so we decided to sleep and wake at 7am. So Shu Qi and I slept together, Yen Chen, Si and Pei Xing slept together on another bed. Yen Chen went to set her alarm at 7am. 2 or 5 minutes later, Pei Xing suddenly 弹起来 not really 起来, she still lying on bed hahaha. Then Yen Chen asked what happened. She answered "我梦到我滑倒!" Everyone laughing their asses off except Shu Qi, because she fell asleep, SO FAST! LOL. "我都还没有开始睡,你就做了一个梦!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

7am, we woke. Pei Xing and I went back to our room and we wanted to shower. BUT NO WATER SUPPLY. Yen Chen still came and asked "妳们的房间有水吗?我们没有叻!" 
Because we can't shower, we went to sleep again. HAHAHAHA. And we were supposed to go down for breakfast at 10 I think? But we woke at 10.30 am! HAHAHA. And if it's not Zhan Hang called us, I think we can sleep even longer. xD! 

Because we woke up late, no breakfast for us. Boyfriend being so considerate that he stole some cupcakes and paus for us. HAHAHA (Fail boyfriend -1 point) LOL

Gathered at lobby at 11am. Then boarded to bus and off to school again. On the bus, we gave Mr. Lim a call and sang birthday song for him and wished him happy birthday. 

When we reached school, we met Mr. Lim and gave him the gam gat as birthday present from Malacca. hahaha. 

The best Chemistry teacher :D


Then we went Pizza Hut for lunch and after that homed. :D

3 days 2 night passed just like that. So fast. Feeling so 舍不得 )':
So glad that I met this bunch of crazy friends in high school, and my love. hahah. Like what Wei Shan said, I've no regret. I guess I'll never meet someone elses like them in my life. I just don't feel like leaving them.
But this time, we really mean goodbye. I'll have to use to not seeing you guys everyday. I'll miss you all. I really will.