//Story Of Mine

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary.

Status : Hellloooo. Please enjoy your stay here and click for my nuffnang ads ;)



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Time Machine.
Back To Past.


Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!

Older Post Newer Posts
5Awesome10's Party
Woke up quite early this day. Woke En up at 9 something after I've done everything. She woke, and asked "Why soooo early?" and then she went back to sleep again. Grrr. I went watch tv then, until En wake and go shower. After that, dad fetched us to Zhan Hang's.

Went into his house and lying at the sofa like a boss because my whole body muscle is aching, including my back. Zi Hao asked "你真的当这里是你家啊?" HAHAHA. Then they started to discuss about the ingredients for steamboats for the party at night. I know nothing, so I just lie down there and listened, and 必要时插一下嘴,  in case they forget about my presence. hahaha.

Then Zi Hao and Zhan Hang went to shower. En and I was bored in the living room. So we start taking photo with this reddish twin dooodoll, Zhan Hang's sister did not give him a name so En called him 红红.
En helped me took some photos with 红红 and I helped her to take some too. But all are not satisfied so in the end we camwhore ourselves. Hahaha.

红红 says Hi :D

Went to pick up Wei Shan then had our breakfast at don't-know-where. Hahaha. En and Wei Shan shouted because of cat. People around then looked at us. LOL. Zi Hao asked "Hui, 你不怕啊?" "不怕"  I answered. Zhan Hang : " Yerrrr 不好玩了! " chhhhhh~ lol

Then we headed to Sunway. Planned to watch Pitch Perfect but the tickets are selling fast and when it's our turn to buy, the tickets 不多不少,刚刚好 left 5. But the seats are all separated so we decided not to watch. Then we just walking and slacking around. In the end, we went to Baskin Robin, to have some rest and talked and gossiped about random things.
"我们特地跑来 Sunway 吃 Baskin Robin. Mid Valley 都有咯!"  HAHAHA




Sorry for the bad quality photos. Blame Iphone. Hmm!

Si called and asked us not to go back home late because we still have to cook for the soup. So we went to car park to get the car. Opened the door for Zhan Hang because he went workout the day before and his muscle hurts. "这种酱粗重的东西我做啦!" Such a good girlfriend I am, don't you think? HAHAHA!

"我们下一站去哪里?"
"幸福~"

Then we went NSK, to buy the ingredients we need for the soup. Was sleeping in the car when we were on the way to NSK. Too tired I think? Hahaha. Was already at NSK's car park when I woke. Then I don't know why En sat in the trolley. Zhan Hang said " 看那个阿恩!"
"YERRR, 很丢脸啊,我们离他们远一点!装作不认识!"  I said.
Even kids are looking at them. Ohmy. How old are you miss? lol

Then we did grocery shopping. En, Wei Shan and Zi Hao went to choose some red and green apples while Zhan Hang and I went to choose the pears. 

Spot me? I was calling my mum because there were too many types of pears that we don't know which to buy. hahaha.

Then we went to choose some red carrots. Don't know how to the differentiate the goods and bads. So we choose the big ones instead. HAHAHA. 


After that, white carrots. Don't know which to choose as well and a Malay workers helped and taught us to choose the good ones. hahaha. 

Look at this photo. See the white carrots and the red carrots? The white ones are much bigger and heavier and my boyfriend took the red ones. Left the heavier one for me. SOOO NICE OF HIM huh. hahaha!


We also bought 6 bottles of soft drinks and some snacks for the party at night. 

Then we went home and took shower. It started to rain heavily. I got a little bit wet again. Grrr. What did I even bathed for? 

Had trouble finding Kok Bond's house. At the end, he came Shell and brought us to his house. Straight went to the kitchen after we stepped in his house. Start washing and cutting the fruits and foods. Tooo busy. Only Wei Shan, Si, En, Shelley, Zhan Hang, Zi Hao and I were doing these. Others were all standing and watching without giving us a helping hand. Oh, Yao Quan and Jia Shin did help us too. haha.

Kok Bond's dad bought satays for us. We ate before anyone else noticed there's something to eat. Hahaha. But soon more and more people coming out from the house and eat. I then went in the house and looked around with En, guessing whose room is that that we were in. lol

At around 8 something, the soup is done. Jee Sam stood in front of the pot because he scared everyone snatched the food. HAHAHA.

We were eating standing up because there were no chairs provided. We even have to hold our bowl while we eating because the tables are full with food. 

Pn. Tan whispered "做么他的家酱大,没有桌子椅子的?" 
"我哪里懂?" LOL

Went in the house again.Took photos at the staircase. lol
"竟然趁阿恩不在的时候,用阿恩的电话拍照!" HAHA

 We went to the karaoke room and asked Kok Bond to on the karaoke system for us. 



While waiting Kok Bond to fix the "karabest"

Ms. Lee saw me and Zhan Hang sitting together, quite close. And she asked me to move.
"走开走开,你们哪里可以坐在一起" Then she squeezed in between Zhan Hang and I. LOL. Then Si asked "他们为什么不可以坐一起?" HAHAHA. So, I moved again and sat beside Zhan Hang. hahahaha! 

"原来你是喜欢展航的!我一直以为你喜欢耀华!"
"耀华今天都没有来!" 
XD

Ms Bio Lee Me


People started to go home one by one. And suddenly Shelley disappeared. She went home, without even informing us. LOL. So sad. And I thought everyone was still having fun at downstairs. So I went like "我是不是应该下去拍照了?" "全部都回了咯!下面没有人了!" I was like SERIOUSLY?! WHY THEY DID NOT SAY GOODBYE TO ME?! lol

Stayed at Kok Bond's house till 11 something PM bacause dad could not find his way to Kok Bond's house. Only three of us left. Been in a very awkward situation with Kok Bond's parents. Shouldn't ask Zhan Hang to leave first. So regret hahaha! 

"刚才切水果那个是你男朋友啊?"
""
"他很好ho? 又会切水果,又会洗菜!"
"看起来罢了啦!哈哈"
"你叫国邦,他都不会做啊!"
"酱小就有男朋友了啊?"
"我长大了啦 uncle."

Kok Bond's mum Kok Bond's dad Me

Dad called me, kinda save me from the awkward situation. He said he still couldn't find his way there. At the same time, brother called me so I asked dad not to hang up first. Then I answered brother's call.

"WOI 下来帮我开门!" 

LOL. This fella forever calling me to open door for him whenever he goes back home late. and I said I won't open door for him for thousand times. But everytime he calls, I'll still open for him. He said "你还是会开门给我的啦!" That's why he forever only call me! LOL. 
But too bad I'm not at home. hahaha!

Hanged up his call and back to dad's. Uncle taught dad the right way to his house. And dad finally reached then we went back home. Feel so sorry disturbed them for so long. hahaha

Okay, that's all for today. hehe Ciao!