
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Time Machine.
Back To Past.
Nuffnang
You know you want to click it!
Older Post Newer Posts |
Last day of SPM ;)
So, SPM is finally over now. No more exams and late night revision. Was already getting excited after Biology paper 3. Till now I still can't believe that we actually done with SPM, it's unbelievably fastttt. Like we just started BM paper few days ago. WHY TIME PASSED SO FAST?Monday, the last subject of SPM, 3.12.12, Chinese paper, The excitement is getting stronger and stronger and so do the feeling of graduation although we've graduated a month ago. LOL. Received an advance birthday present from Eugene and an advance christmas gift from Hiau Yun. Kinda surprised by both of them. Hahaha so nice of them :) Oh and now that I mentioned about the christmas gift (a pack of cookies Hiau Yun baked herself), I remembered that I haven eat them and not sure where it gone now. HAHAHA probably still in my bag? Hmm.. haha After the last paper, Zi Hao said 终于考完试了!Then Weng Key replied 这是你最后一次讲这句话了。I don't know why but it just sounds so sad. LOL. But anyway I'm still feeling damn happy that we've finally FREE from exams. Whee (Y). Those who still having exam after the chinese paper were so envious of us. hahaha! After we returned our textbooks, we went Dewan Block G to take some photos.
Lin Li, the cute one. HAHA
Jia Qingggg <3 p="p">3>
Lian Kit :)
young man.
看着这张照片,我只有一个想法:阿恩真的不会拍照!lol
Shu Qi, Yen Chen, Hwei May, Zhao Chi, Woi Chen, Tung Yen did not wait for Si and I. Only Pooi Yen was waiting for us. And coincidently mum came and fetch En when we walked out of the school. So we asked her if she can fetch us to Mid Valley. Then, we saved some taxi fair. HAHAHA. Met up with the rest of them at Mid Valley and then we went to cinema to buy breaking dawn part II tickets. We saw someone who really looks like our civics teacher from the back and I told Shu Qi. She agreed and we laughed so hard about that. "可能是 sivik 老师的哥哥?" Shu Qi said. LOL Luckily we still managed to reach cinema before the movie start :D
In the cinema's toilet
Beginning of the movie was actually quite bored that Ah Si fell asleep in the cinema. LOL. But overall it's okay. Hahaha I just don't know why Reneesme looks kinda weird. Guess because her eyes was too big. hahaha. Wanted to go back Shu Qi's house by cab but there's a long queue waiting for taxi. We were actually queuing too, but then many people cut our queue. Thanks god Shu Qi's brother called and asked if we need someone to fetch us home. But he want a gongcha in return lol. 有人载,真的是一件很幸福的事咯! Hahaha Parents did not scold us for going back home so late. They somemore came pick us up at Shu Qi's place. So unexpected. HAHAHA. And dad allowed us to go Sunway Pyramid the second day before class party. Seriously? hahaha My parents are the best! (Y) hehehe. Will update about class party and class trip later. ;) Stay tune :D |